seventeen

Annie's POV:
There's only a few weeks until summer vacation and to be honest, I don't what I'm most excited about. It's either staying in my room for the whole day or hanging out with my friends, especially Asher. We haven't been hanging out that much.

It's currently our lunch break and I see Asher siting with his friends and mine, so I go to their table.

"Hey guys!", I say. "Hey Annie! What did you get for lunch?", Lilia asks. "Well, I got some weird porridge or is it oatmeal? And I got juice box. What about you?", I ask. "I don't know. It looks disgusting and moldy. This is why we should just get our own food.", she says. "Let's get our own food then. My uncle has this diner and his food is really good! We should eat there for lunch. It's near here. We'll back here in school in no time.", Jack, Asher's friend says. "Sure. I'm in. As long as it's not whatever this is.", Asher says, pointing at his food. "I'm down." "Me too" "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

We leave the school and we head off to the diner. Once we arrived at the diner, we get our seats and we order our food.
I'm not gonna lie. Their food is amazing!

"So Asher, it's only a few weeks until summer. What are your plans?", I ask him. "Well, I've started writing some new songs. And hopefully I could release a couple of them. And you know..the usual stuff I do every summer.", he says. "You're forgetting something.", I say. "Oh yeah. Of course, I'm gonna spend time with you. I would never forget about you", he smiles. "Aw, really? I love you so much!" "I love you too" "Oh yeah. Thanks for doing my homework the other day. It was really thoughtful of you." "It's no biggie. Anything for my angel.", he smiles. "You know what will make you a real angel?", he asks. "What?" "If you take my last name.", he says. "Aw, Asher, that's really sweet.", I have a huge smile on my face.

Once everyone was done eating, we get the bill and we contribute our money to Jack. We left the store and we still have a lot of time left until lunch so we decided to stroll around for a while.

"Guys, you know what would be a great idea?", Jack asks. "What is it?", Asher asks. "What if we skipped school and just use the rest of time to hang out? You know just us, friends.", he says. "What?' That's insane! We'd be in trouble for that!", I tell him. "Annie, we all need some danger in our life! And this is the perfect opportunity for that. So what do you guys say?" "Sure. I'm down." "I'm coming too. I wanna shop for some cute outfits.", Anna says. "Great! Let's go!"

Oh god. What have I put myself into?! I'll be dead if my parents find out. But I guess I do need some danger in my life.

Simon Says
17. Hope you guys enjoy❤️