fourteen.

Asher's POV:

Last night was the best night ever! I can't believe that I'm actually dating Annie! No need for writing notes, no keeping secrets, it's the real deal.

I'm walking towards Annie's locker to give her some flowers that I got from my neighbour's garden.

"Hey! What's up?", I ask. "Hey babe, nothing much, you?", she asks back. "Babe, huh? I like it.", I smile. "Well, if we're gonna start dating, we should act like we actually are.", she says. "Cool. Well, I got these for you.", I tell her as I give the flowers. "Aw, Asher, that's so sweet. And where'd you get these? They look gorgeous!" "Well, you know, the usual place where you get them." "C'mon! Tell me!", she begs. "Oh fine. I got them from my neighbour's garden.", I tell her. "Aw, Ash, I cant believe you had to go to your neighbour's garden just to get these. This is why I chose you to be my boyfriend." "Hey, now. Don't forget about Johnny.", I remind her. "Pfftt! That was days ago! The important thing is that you're with me and I'm with you.", she says. "Aw, that's sweet. Wanna walk to class together?", I ask. "Sure."

We walk to class and we start getting near each other, until arms touch and hands intertwine. She leans her head on my shoulder until we reach the classroom.

"Hey, you lovebirds! How's it going?", Lilia says. "We're doing great! Thanks for asking.", I tell them. "I see that you're holding hands. That's new.", Anna says.

I actually didn't even notice that we're still holding hands, but for some reason, we're not letting go.

"Yeah. Since we're now officially a couple, we have to act like one. Right, babe?", Annie says. "Yeah. Besides it's nice holding hands with her. Her hands feel nice and warm.", I say. "Well, we'll leave you two alone for now. See ya guys!" "Bye!"

"Now that we're a couple, we should go on our first date.", I tell her. "Yes! Definitely! Just the two of us, with scented candles, just talking about our lives. Where are you planning to have it?", she asks. "I'm not sure yet. But I'll update you. Let's have our date tomorrow night. Sound good?" "Yep! Can't wait for tomorrow night!" "Me too! It's gonna be amazing!"

Our teacher has just arrived and Annie gives me one last kiss on the cheek and she goes to her seat.

Simon Says
Chapter 14. Thank you guys for all the views and votes! This is unbelievable! You guys are amazing! Hope you enjoy❤️