nineteen.

Asher's POV:
Only 3 days left until the last day of school, and I'm excited! I get to hangout with my friends and family more often. I'm really hoping to hangout with Annie more. We haven't been going on dates much cause the finals are coming in this Friday. Which reminds me, I haven't studied anything for the finals. I was too busy thinking about summer and stuff, that I completely forgot about them. Oh god, I can't study all of these subjects in just 2 days! It's either I get help or I don't study at all. Of course, I'm gonna ask for help, and I know the perfect person for the job. Annie.

"Of course I'll help you study for the finals! Anything for you.", she says. "Thank you so much! This means so much to me!", I thank her. "I know. And when we're done studying maybe we could hang for a bit." "Sure. That sounds great. I love you so much.", I say to her. "I love you too.", she says as she gives me a kiss on the lips. It was a quite passionate kiss, and I enjoyed it.

"So let's get started.", Annie smiles and we start our study session.

(2 days later..)
Today's the finals and I'm freaking out right now! I mean I studied hard and I had a great tutor but for some reason I still get nervous and sweaty. If I fail, I won't be able to have an amazing summer. And who doesn't want to have an amazing summer?!

"Attention students! Kindly go to your rooms now. The finals are about to begin. Don't forget the things that you'll be needing or else you'll have to come here again to take it. Thank you and good luck.", the principal announces.

This is it.

Simon Says
19. Thank you guys so much for the support in this story. It means a lot to me. I'll probably be making a sequel for this. I'm not yet sure, but I'll update you guys once I've thought about it. Also, I'll be doing some time skips cause I think the story is getting a little long if I continue it from high school to adulthood and stuff like that. So I'll time skip to the time they're already married (I know it's a huge time skip, but yeah). Hope you guys enjoy ❤️