twenty two.

This chapter is a continuation of the flashback in chapter twenty-one. Enjoy 🥰
_
_

(Flashback..)
"I'm gonna miss you so much.", Annie tells Asher as he is about to leave. "Me too.", Asher says back. "We'll talk in FaceTime everyday. And don't forget to send me some pictures." Asher nodded. "I love you so much and you know that", Annie says. "I know and I love you too. It's just that...what if something bad happens to us? What if we this long distance thing doesn't work out? I can't risk losing you, Annie." "Asher, we'll be fine. We've been through some ups and downs in our relationship and look at where we are now. We're strong and better than ever.", Annie smiles.

"ATTENTION: THE GATE FOR FLIGHT HR4903 IS NOW OPEN. ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE ENTER THE GATE NOW.", the speaker announced. "I guess this it. The start of our long distance relationship.", Asher says. "It's gonna be a good one and don't forget to send my regards to Jody.", Annie says. "I will.", he smiles. "And Asher?" "Yeah?" Annie gives Asher one last kiss before he leaves.

It broke Annie's heart to see Asher walk farther and farther away from her. But it made her even stronger. She knew that her and Asher's long distance relationship is gonna work.

Asher and Annie talked in FaceTime everyday and of course Asher sent photos..lots of them.

"How's your dad going?", Annie asks. "He's doing okay. He's not yet as strong as he used to be, but the doctor said he'll be able to recover.", Asher says. "That's great!" "If only you were here right now, my dad would be so happy to see you." "Aw that's nice. Well, tell him that I miss him.", Annie says. "I will. This long distance thing is really working out. I'm glad we did this. I get to see your beautiful face, but you know I don't get to kiss you and...do other stuff.", Asher smiles. "Yeah. I don't get to pinch your cute face and I don't get to hug you...and...", Annie starts to tear up a little. "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?", Asher asks. "It's just that I miss you so much and I wanna kiss you and hug you and I wanna hold your hand. I want you back, Asher. Holding my hand, hugging me tight." "I'll be back as soon as my dad gets well. I promise. I miss you too and I'll assure you when I get back I'll give you the biggest hug ever.", Asher promises. "The doctor is here, I gotta go. But I'll call you right away. Love you, bye.", Asher says as he blows me a kiss. "I love you too, and I miss you.", Annie smiles and their call ends.

Simon Says
22. I apologise if I don't get to update you guys everyday. I'm really busy with school again. But I'll try my very best to update you guys. That's it for now. Hope you guys enjoy ❤️