nine.

Asher's POV:

"Attention everyone! The official school prom is coming, so you guys better get your groove and your dates on before the big day!", Principal Eichner says.

I completely forgot about the school prom. I've been sending notes to Annie for months now and she still doesn't know. I better tell her soon and I'll also ask her to the dance before it's too late.

"Hey Asher!", Lilia says. "Hey guys! What are ya'll doing here?, I ask. "We're here cause we wanna ask you if you've asked Annie to prom yet.", Anna says. "Well not quite. She also doesn't know that I'm her secret admirer. Isn't that great?", I tell them. "Asher! You better tell Annie already and you better ask her out now. You've been sending these for months and I think now's the right time.", Lilia tells me. "I guess you're right. Thanks guys. See ya later.", I tell them.

I run as fast as I can to look for Annie and I see her walking to her locker.

"Annie! Hey! What's up?", I say, out of breath. "Nothing much, you?", she says. "Well, I was wondering if you'd wanna be my date to the prom?", I ask. "Aw, sorry, but I already have a date to prom.", Annie says. "Oh really? Who?" "Um...Johnny", she tells me. "Johnny? Johnny Orlando?", I ask, shocked. "Yeah, him. You got a problem with that?", she says. "No, no, not at all. Well, catch ya later."

I go to the basketball court and I find Johnny playing basketball with my friends.

"Johnny Orlando! You asked Annie to the prom?", I ask. "Yeah. Why?", he asks. "I was gonna ask her to prom! She was gonna be my date!" "Hey, sorry, dude. I didn't know you were into her.", he says. "Johnny, I'm her secret admirer. You know that I was the one sending those letters to her.", I tell him. "Dude! I helped you write those letters! C'mon man! Give me a chance!", he tells me. "I would give you a chance, but not with Annie! I can't let this happen! I'm really sorry Johnny." "Dude, I helped you with those letters, so I deserve to get her. Now that I've mentioned those letters, I'm gonna tell her that I'm her secret admirer.", he tells me. "Don't you dare Johnny Orlando!", I yell at him. "Oh yes! I will! I'm going to her right now and she deserves to know who her secret admirer is and it's me!", he yells at me.

He goes to Annie and I chase him, but it's too late. He tells Annie that he's her secret admirer. He has taken Julianna Grace LeBlanc away from me. And to be honest, I'm not gonna do anything about it. If Annie's happy with him, then I should be okay with it.

Simon Says
Chapter 9. We're close to 100 votes! Keep voting guys❤️. Hope you enjoy❤️