eighteen.

Annie's POV:
So to put some danger into my life, we decided to skip school. How great. We went to the mall and we bought as many useless stuff as possible. Jack bought women's conditioner. Asher bought clothes for himself and for his family. And I bought some cute outfits from Urban Outfitters.

It's already 3pm in the afternoon and it's dismissal already so we head off to school and we pretend that nothing has happened and we actually learned something.

But unfortunately everything went wrong.

"Well, hello there.", Mr. Millard, our principal said. "I heard that you students skipped class today." "What? How could we possibly skip school? We love being educated and we love our teachers, especially Ms. Josephine. She's the best.", Jack says, trying to defend us. "Oh please, Mr. Grazer. We all know that Ms. Josephine is everyone's least favorite teacher. You can't escape for me now. I've called your parents and they are all disappointed in you guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I shall go get them to see their irresponsible children.", he says, walking to his office.

"Julianna Grace LeBlanc! Why would you do such a thing?! Your father and I did not raise you like this!", my mom says. "You are grounded young man!", Coco, Asher's mom shouts. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to do something fun for a change.", I apologise. "Well having fun doesn't mean skipping school. Do you understand young lady? Now go to the car and wait. We are not yet done.", my dad says. "I'm sorry", I whisper to Asher as I go in the car. "It's okay. It's not your fault. I love you, Annie. Let's talk later.", Asher whispers back. I smile.

Once we get back home, my parents scolded me, but they didn't get mad for too long. But they took my phone away, which means I can't text Asher or my friends. But I could you use the telephone. So I dial Asher's number and wait for him to respond.

"Hello?", Asher says. "Hey. It's Annie. My parents took my phone away so this is the only way I could talk to you.", I tell him. "Same here. I was about to call you actually. So how was it?", he asks. "It was fine, I guess. My parents scolded me but they weren't mad for too long. And now I can't use my phone." "Me too. I miss you already, Annie.", he says. "Aw, I miss you too. I wish I could see your face and hold your hands." "What if I come over there? I'll just tell my parents that it's for a school project.", he says. "Yeah! Sure. See you in a bit.", I hang up the phone and I tell my parents that Asher's coming. "Mom! Dad! Asher's coming! We're gonna study for a school project!", I tell them. "Alright. But don't do anything bad, honey. I don't wanna get mad at you again.", my mom says. "Alright!"

It didn't take long for Asher to arrive. So instead of doing our school project, we hang out.

"I love you, Annie. So much.", he says softly. "I love you too, Asher.", I tell him back. We kissed. It was a good night for both of us.

Simon Says
18. Hope you enjoy❤️