5.6K 200 35

The thing about the Infi-Map is that the further the trip, the faster the map moves. If it needs to go to an other place on earth, it'd be of a reasonable speed, taking about five seconds. Every single trip would take five seconds, no matter how far.

And when barriers between universes needed to be crossed...

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Tucker said immediately after they landed, slowly walked backwards, inching towards the bushes that were planted around the paved path that led to the main entrance.

While Tucker experienced the after effects of the travel and Clockwork's supposed 'other plans', Danny dusted himself off and helped Sam stand up, afraid she'd be caught by the surprise of the speed as well. "You okay?"

"F-fine..."

Danny kept his hand on her elbow for support and rolled the Infi-Map back up, and as he put it in his backpack, he looked over to where Tucker should be. "You alright over there?"

Tucker came waddling back to the other two, clearly not okay. "Fine for now, I guess." He stretched his back and laced his arms with Danny's for stability as he looked up. "Casper High is nothing compared to this."

"I guess you get that when you're the best hero school of the country," Sam said as she too looked up. "We should probably get inside though. We still need to talk to the principal and get to the house. And sleep. I'd like to sleep."

"If even you need sleep, that was one heck of a ride, huh?" Danny chimed in as he stood between his two best friends. He rubbed his side where Sam had elbowed him without looking at her. "Let's go."

"Sir, there's three

"Sir, there's three...students entering the building," Snipe said as he walked into Nezu's office. "They're dressed in the school uniform and didn't set off any alarms. Do you want me to activate security or approach them?"

"That will not be necessary, Snipe," Nezu replied as he put his cup of tea down. "They were expected. They are the three students I told the teachers about in the last meeting. I wish to speak to them before the school year starts. Could you give us a moment alone?"

Snipe seemed hesitant, but nodded nonetheless. "Of course, sir." As he opened the door, three surprised faces stared back at him. The girl quickly recovered, but still stared a bit. The boy on the right couldn't seem to close his mouth, and the boy in the middle slowly lowered his hand, as if it had been up to knock on the door. He gave a humored huff and walked past them. Interesting figures, to say the least. Though he was doubting if he'd heard Nezu correctly in the last meeting...

Danny glanced back at the western-looking hero and turned back to look into the office.

"You three may come in." They complied and watched how the principal hopped down from his chair and walked out to stand in front of the desk. "I'm going to grab the tea I left in the other room and shall return shortly. Please wait here."

As he disappeared into another room, Tucker couldn't help but snort. "The principal is a fursona."

Sam leaned back to poke him, avoiding Danny, who was standing in the middle. "Stop that! He's the principal! He's agreed to let us do this whole thing, so stop being disrespectful."

"Maybe don't say that where he is, Tuck," Danny added. "We don't know what he's capable of..."

"And he's nice," Sam huffed.

"Thank you, Miss Manson." Nezu walked back into the office and gestured for them to sit on the couch. He placed the tea on the table and sat down on the chair that stood in front of the couch. "Please, sit."

They sat.

"From what I've understood from your employer, I took the liberty to deduce you needed a place to stay for the time that you three will be operating here." He held a keychain in his hand(?) and handed it to Danny. "Be sure to keep it clean and not destroy the furniture, please."

"We will, Principal Nezu," Danny thanked him. "We're very grateful you let us come here."

"Well, the situation is dire. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee your safety in this matter. You will have to watch each other's backs and keep each other safe. Now—" he handed them files— "these are your student files. The teachers are aware of your origin and reasons of being here, so they shouldn't form a problem. They know the bare minimum, however, and I am certain some will be more...hesitant than others. There will be questions.

"As you requested, you will be placed in the right class. You will have to convince the other students of your story. Two might be a problem."

"Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu. They got in on recommendation, right?" Danny asked as he looked up from his file.

"Correct. They will be sceptic, but not your main focus, of course."

Danny nodded and turned back to his paper.

Nezu was silent before finally asking, "If I may ask, what are your Quirks? It was the only information we couldn't fill in on the files."

Danny rubbed his neck. "Well, in our world, we don't exactly have those. These two here don't even know what their Quirks are. Clockwork said he'd arrange something during the travel, but we've only just arrived..."

Nezu nodded. "I see. Once you do find out, and I suggest you do before the first class, let us know so we can fill it in." He turned to Danny. "And what about you?"

"I'm...not sure of a name for it, yet, or if I even want to fill in the actual 'Quirk'. It might raise suspicion because of various reasons, and we can't, exactly, have that, so..."

Nezu took the files from them. "Agreed." He turned to Sam and Tucker. "Finding out what your Quirks are might be tricky, since public use of them is forbidden. We can offer the training grounds of the school as a possible place, but it might raise some questions with the people who catch sight of you, and possibly the media."

"I might have a solution," Danny spoke up. "A place where no one can come and no one can see us."

"By all means, if you have a spot, use it," Nezu said. "Now, go to the house and get some rest. You only have a few days until the year starts after all."

"Thank you, Principal Nezu," Sam smiled at him.

They left the school and headed in the direction the Infi-Map told them to go to. Danny made sure he triple checked the routes and seemed satisfied as they stood in front of three tall buildings.

"The middle one, with the two on it, right?" Sam asked as she tiredly walked towards said building. "I kinda wanna sleep for three days straight so a bed would be nice..."

"It is," Danny confirmed as he checked the label on the keys. "We're on the top floor."

They trudged through the gates surrounding the flats and entered the building. They took the elevator to the top floor and walked into the second apartment on the floor. After a quick scout of the apartment —a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, shower room, and three bedrooms— they decided they'd each take their own room. Clockwork had sent their clothes and other luggage to the apartment earlier by some sort of weird teleportation, so after a quick dental rinse and change of clothes, they all fell asleep.