4.2K 193 39

While all their classmates stood astounded by Midoriya's throw, Bakugou was shocked. The Quirkless loser he knew suddenly had power?! This couldn't be happening. He had to stop this! "Hey!" he yelled as he charged forwards, towards him. "Deku! Tell me how you did that!"

Midoriya was panicking. He couldn't defend himself against Kacchan! How was he supposed to def—

Bakugou couldn't even reach Midoriya before he was stopped by Aizawa's scarf. "How is this damn thing so strong," Bakugou managed to grit out.

"It's a capture weapon, made out of a titanium alloy and carbon fiber," Aizawa answered him. "Stand down. I suggest you make me stop using my Quirk so much." His eyes were red and his hair started floating again as he glared at Bakugou.

"You're wasting my time." Aizawa let his scarf retract so that it was around his neck again, and his hair fell back down. "Whoever's next can go now."

Midoriya moved around Kacchan in a wide circle, back to the rest of the class, where Uraraka started inspecting his hand with a worried frown.

Danny could almost feel the hatred Bakugou radiated towards Midoriya and made a mental note to tell Sam and Tucker about it later. He had known beforehand that the explosive boy would be trouble, but the others hadn't. Clockwork had told him more since he was kind of the leader of the operation, and he wanted to make sure his friends didn't worry about something they didn't need to worry about. But with that amount of disgust directed toward one person?

To say the least, Danny was growing anxious.

Midoriya let himself fall on the ground on his back, exhausted by the tests

Midoriya let himself fall on the ground on his back, exhausted by the tests. Danny quickly told Sam and Tucker he'd be gone for a minute before casually walking over to Midoriya, who was just starting to look at his finger.

"Hey."

Midoriya looked up. "Oh, uh, hey."

"Does it hurt?" Danny asked as he crouched down besides him.

Midoriya sat up as well, holding his right wrist with his left hand. "Not that much. I guess I still have a long way to go before I'm ready to be a hero, haha..."

Danny nodded and pointed at himself. "My name's Daniel Fenton, but you can call me Danny."

"O yeah, you and those other two are those American exchange students, right?" Midoriya smiled at him. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

"So...what's your Quirk?" Danny casually asked.

Midoriya obviously panicked as he started rambling about how he didn't know the name and only found out about it recently and hadn't had enough practice yet because he only just found out about it, but how he did have someone he trained with who knew more about it and could help him and—

His face heated up as he saw Danny's humored expression. "I was rambling, wasn't I..?"

"Don't worry, I do that too," Danny reassured him as he got up. He put his left arm forward and pulled Midoriya up as well.