3.4K 178 65

Midoriya was rolled out of the building by robots that were announcing they were heading towards the nurse's office, while the rest of the class could only watch how All Might tried comforting Bakugou with his loss.

Danny was now full-on hugging Sam, who couldn't handle all of it. Danny could understand her discomfort, but was more worried for her. She was going to be up there soon. Tucker just seemed lost in thought, molding over possible strategies.

The rest of the class was talking about what had happened and who had done what right with All Might. Iida seemed surprised by the results, but after Yaoyorozu's enlightenment that even bamboozled All Might, he seemed pleased and proud.

The next match was Todoroki and Shoji versus Ojiro and Hagakure. Danny was kind of curious about Hagakure, since she remained invisible all the time. Had she a greater endurance of the effects being invisible had? Did she have more stamina to remain that way? Or was she simply an invisible person?

But after Todoroki had launched his big-scale ice attack, all plans of talking to her were thrown out the window. He needed to talk to that guy.

"Wow..." Sam gaped at the monitors as she rubbed her arms. "He has so much control over it!"

"Dude, you n-need to talk to h-him..." Tucker shivered.

Danny was unfazed by the cold and merely watched, completely captivated, as the ice melted as well. He didn't know how or when, but he had to talk to him.

 He didn't know how or when, but he had to talk to him

"Do you think they're gonna win?"

"Yaoyorozu and Tucker?" Danny asked. He crossed his arms and let out an amused breath. "If Tucker manages to keep his eyes on the prize instead of other things..."

The teams had already taken their places. Kaminari and Jiro were the heroes and were discussing strategy outside. Inside, Yaoyorozu was barricading the door with metal bars. Tucker couldn't do much but watch how she stacked them on top of each other.

"He's clearly trying to remain focused," Sam laughed as he shot a nervous look at the camera and mouthed "help" to them.

"Begin!"

Jiro and Kaminari casually walked into the building through the front, not bothered by possible attacks. They probably knew Yaoyorozu would barricade the doors. Jiro plugged herself in to the walls and listened. She pointed up with her index-finger, which Kaminari followed with a hesitating look.

Tucker was trying to talk strategy with Yaoyorozu, who silenced him and probably told him about Jiro's Quirk.

Yaoyorozu, who was still near the door, suddenly froze in place fell to the ground, yellow lightning bolts all over the —now— metal door. Danny grinned as he saw how Kaminari had used too much of his electricity and had rendered himself...well, useless.

Tucker was far away from the door, eyes wide as he started at the taken-down student. She was supposed to be the best and she got taken out that easily? He was screwed.