. 3 4 .

"I'm surprised none of them have hurt themselves yet," Midnight stated as she stretched her hands above her head and popped her back. Placing her hands on her hips, she turned to Recovery Girl. "I doubt if you'll be needed."

"Knowing them, it'll come," she sighed, eyes fixated on the screens in front of her.

Cementoss held up his hands, signaling for them to calm down. "Let's not jinx it," he slowly said. "If they can prevent anyone from getting hurt, it will only be for the best." He, too, turned to the screens, where they could see Manson trying to escape and Foley hiding from Present Mic's yelling. "They don't need to directly make them unconscious. Locking them in —rendering them immobile— is enough to win."

"It would certainly make my job a whole lot easier," Recovery Girl added, sending a pointing glare at All Might, who was oblivious to it.

He was completely engrossed in the fight displayed on the screens, not hearing any of the continuous banter between his colleagues. He had had enough time to figure out the fighting styles and trademarks of the Pro Heroes standing on the battlefield if he was stuck in the Teacher's Lounge regenerating energy, and he had been watching the students during the training exercises he did for the class. But...never in this context.

They weren't fighting to test their limits or get advice from an experienced fighter. They were fighting to win. To stay. To save lives. If they were to lose, they'd be sent back and they'd have to leave it to them. All Might had not been given details, but it wouldn't end well. For many of them.

Foley had managed to circle around Mic, who was still yelling in that same direction and started attacking his directional speakers. The Pro Hero let out an exclamation from both surprise and terror that he could even hear in their Observation Room. It didn't take long before the device was nothing more than a pulp of metal and wires, completely butchered by marbles. 'A sneak attack,' All Might realized. He'd never thought of an obvious long-range Quirk-user to get so close to their opponent.

Ectoplasm's giant clone stood in the center of the cylindrical building, making the space between the walls even smaller than it already was. Manson was stuck in the hardened material, obviously not amused and trying to break out. A futile attempt at using her feet to propel herself out of her situation didn't go unnoticed.

"Smart kid," Midnight commented at seeing it. "Smarter than some of the other students. Or even some teachers." She stuck out her tongue at Cementoss's quick glare and turned back to the screens. "Can't wait to see what her next move is."

"Nothing if she doesn't want to break bones," Recovery Girl sassed.

"Is that wolfsbane!?" Cementoss suddenly cried out.

Sam Manson was making a plant grow out of the wall. A long, thin, green stalk split into all kinds of directions, making contact with the substance she was stuck in, but it avoided her. It developed little buds that immediately turned into tall purple flowers, dark green spiked leaves not far ahead.

"What's so special about...wolfsbane, did you call it?" All Might asked. "It's a flower."

"As do most think," he replied, eyes still wide. "Ever heard of aconitine?"

"A dreadful thing, if I might interject," Nezu suddenly spoke up. "I am most aware of the dangers of this toxin."

"Toxin?" Recovery Girl exclaimed.

"Most certainly," Cementoss continued. "It is a heavy neurotoxin and depolarizes the neuronal sodium channels in anyone who touches it!" he said as if he just discovered electricity. At seeing their blank stares, he sighed. "It causes diarrhea, convulsions, and in extreme cases, even death."