3.3K 162 74

"It's only the second day and he's already a regular patient," Recovery Girl scolded All Might. "You should've stopped him!"

"You're right."

"Don't apologize to me!"

Just outside the office, in the hallway, the Trio stood, waiting. They were planning on checking in on Midoriya, but at hearing a tired All Might getting completely pummeled by the old lady, they decided to wait.

"We could just go in, you know," Tucker shrugged. "I mean, invisible, intangible, all that crap. We could literally walk in without bothering them."

"Did you forget how attentive he is?" Sam asked. "He probably already knows we're standing right outside for all we know!"

"Does it matter, though?" Danny crossed his arms and looked between his two friends, who were now in 'normal' uniforms again. "Both of those people know what we're doing here anyway. We gotta make sure Midoriya doesn't, that's all."

Sam sighed. "Check first?"

Danny put his head through the wall and checked if Midoriya was awake. "He's out cold," he reported back. "We're good to go."

"...he needed to see he was able of winning the exercise. Also, will you not talk so out about One For All when anyone could—"

"Ahem."

All Might sputtered and turned away from the door, not having time to change forms without being seen.

"Recovery Girl?" Danny asked as he stepped into the room, Sam and Tucker right behind him. "We're wondering how he's doing." He turned to the other Pro Hero. "What's up, All Might?"

Said Hero frowned and turned around. "How do you..."

"You're not very secretive. I mean, you walk around in the same clothes in this form. It's...really not that hard," Tucker shrugged.

"What they're trying to say," Sam interrupted them with a glare, "is that your secret's safe with us. We won't tell anyone. Right boys?"

The two nodded.

"This is the most drama besides injury I've seen in years. I like these kids," Recovery Girl said to All Might as she pointed at them with a smile on her face.

All Might was at a loss for words.

"He's going to be fine," she said as she turned to look at the teen in the bed. "He's tired, but as soon as the IV worked out, he's going to be up and running in no time."

Danny saw from the corner of his eye Midoriya tiredly opened his eyes.

"W... What happened..?"

All Might wanted to tell the three others to get out quickly, but they had vanished from their spots. He and Recovery Girl blinked at the empty space, but quickly went to address the teen in the bed.

 He and Recovery Girl blinked at the empty space, but quickly went to address the teen in the bed