[Ch. 3]

"Kirishima?" Mina frowns waiting by his door hours after curfew so she's living on the edge for a moment so Aizawa aka Slenderman in the night doesn't find her. "Kiri"

Kirishima heard her calling his name countless times staring at the same wall in between his and Bakugo's room. He felt defeated in a sense. But who knows when or if his memory will come back of him.

"KIRI FUCKING SHIMA"

"Just come in Mina! Fuck!"

"Woah there cowboy. My best friend Kirishima Eijiro has never cussed me out in our years of friendship"

Kirishima turns on his back watching Mina close the door before climbing into his bed nuzzling close. He looks at her worry filled eyes which soon lead to him breaking down in front of her holding her as she held him.

"You'll be okay, this...will resolve sooner or later. Let's just...make it through this. Okay? I got your back"

Mina held her best friend letting him cry as the two calm themselves before going to bed for the night.

The next morning....

"So I heard we are going to be working with our quirks again. Like our ultimate day? But with Class 1-B so that'll be great" Mina says sarcastically as Kirishima watches Bakugo walking by himself. "Hello?"

"...."

"Earth to Kiri?"

"Sorry. What?"

Mina rolls her eyes not even wanting to bother repeating herself. But she did anyway making sure he was paying attention.

"Well...hey maybe he'll remember you in costume?"

Kirishima turns to Mina with hopeful eyes as she suddenly had the smartest thought in her head since a long time.....

Kirishima is totally going to not talk to her if he doesn't

As the class got into the locker rooms getting dressed in Hero attire, Kirishima felt Bakugo tap his shoulder startling him as he turns smiling big.

"Why do you hang out with Mina?"

"She's my best friend....?"

"Hm. Thought people knew what strangers were" Bakugo says calmly walking out after putting his hero costume on.

Kirishima frowns watching him leave, making him get dressed faster before hurrying over to his side.

"She's my friend. She's known me since middle school."

"Okay? Why are you still talking to me?"

"I'm just saying. You may not know me but every fucking body else knows me. I'm not a stranger" Kirishima frowns before going over to Kaminari and Sero.

Bakugo stood there confused as he sees himself alone now. He soon snaps rushing over to Kirishima grabbing his shoulder forcefully bringing his attention to him but Kirishima couldn't take it anymore. He grabs Bakugo throwing him away from him causing others to stare.

"I SWEAR TO FUCK ILL END YOU"

"WHY?! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME"

"Kirishima. Don't add on" Sero says worried with Kaminari trying to stop Kirishima by pulling him away but he was pushed away.

Bakugo has enough and launched himself as fast as he could with the help of his quirk straight at Kirishima. He used one of his ultimates to shoot as fast a bullet straight at Kirishima with everyone trying to stop it and think he'll harden at impact.

But....

Kirishima walks out of the infirmary in the UA PE uniform with bandages on his arms and some parts of his face.

As he heads out Bakugo walks out angrily with a few scratches that didn't need bandages. He grabs Kirishima's collar pinning him against the wall growling.

"...."

"Why would they let a quirkless kid in the hero program"

"I'm not quirkless"

"Then why didn't you fucking used your quirk-"

"YOU THINK I WANT TO HURT MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND EVEN WHEN HE DOESNT FUCKING REMEMBER" Is what Kirishima would've said but instead....

"I'm weak. Now leave me alone" Kirishima pulls away heading back to get his belongings before going to the dorms.

Bakugo stood there extremely confused as he felt terrible for some odd reason.

After a couple hours Bakugo sat at his desk looking all over the place on the desk soon finding a photo booth set of pictures of him and Kirishima. He stares blankly at it not knowing what the right thing is to get out of it. But instead he got the wrong thing out of it on his part.

"Is he my boyfriend?"

As Bakugo sat confused in his room, Kirishima was doing homework the best he could even if he didn't understand. Bakugo usually helped him with it but he can't deal with that.

"I'm...so stupid" Kirishima tells himself as he shoves all his homework off his desk staring at the blank table. "So stupid..." he frowns grabbing his headset putting them on listening to songs that fit his mood. He rests in his arms on his desk dozing off after the stressful day.

————

"CROC" The firecracker yells at the croc wearing child who was staring at the claw machine.

"Yeah?"

"Are we friends?"

"Yeah why?"

"I don't know your name..."

"Oh well it's ••• "

"What a weird name"

"And Katsuki Bakugo isn't weird?" He laughs showing off the shark teeth which didn't make firecracker upset by the comment as he blushes crossing his arms finding his laugh adorable along with the teeth.

"Shut up shitty hair"

"Woah! My hair ain't shitty!" He laughs along with the firecracker.

————

Kirishima didn't wake up to this dream...

"AH!" Bakugo sits up panting and sweating from the dream as he brought his knees up gripping his head thinking. "What....What the fuck"