[Ch. 5]

The next day was awkward but only on Kirishima's part.

"Bakugo? You're going to be late for class if you wait" Todoroki says calmly as Midoriya drags him to hurry up.

"I don't care. I'll wait if I want to fucking wait" Bakugo snaps watching them go.

As he waited Kirishima was running out of the dorms making Bakugo extremely confused before chasing  after him and tackling him.

"Woah!" Kirishima freaks a bit before flipping himself under Bakugo realizing who tackled him. "Bakugo?!"

"Why are you in a hurry?"

"I'm going to be late?! Now you!"

"I changed your alarm. Don't stress about it" Bakugo says getting up helping Kirishima. "I....wanted to walk with you to class"

Kirishima felt his heart clench as he smiles a bit. "Then lets go"

The two walk side by side as Bakugo watches his hands go into his pockets making him feel awkward. Kirishima turns to him before nudging him getting an explosive reaction.

"What's wrong?"

"Let me fucking hold your hand" Bakugo snaps as Kirishima stares for a bit before jittering. He takes his hand out holding it out for Bakugo as he takes it gently.

'Warm....' Kirishima thought to himself continuing to walk with him that once they got to class they separated going to their desks.

As class started and went on Bakugo kept his eyes on Kirishima every chance he got until he heard his name being called.

"Huh?!" Bakugo questions as Aizawa points to Chiyo at the door.

After a while Bakugo was sitting on the cot in the infirmary still confused about why he's there. Chiyo walks over to him checking his eye's with a small light waving it. He grabs the light staring right at her confused.

"I'm just doing a regular check on you Bakugo"

"Is this because of the memory loss"

"Well. Of course. What else would it be...and the reason I'm going to be checking is because if your mother. She wants me to keep checks on you"

"Fucking Old Hag..." Bakugo rolls his eyes crossing his arms.

"Now do you remember what happened the day you forgot"

"I don't remember a bit from before and I remember after"

"What do you remember from before?"

"I got my hero license and I got back to the dorms bragging about it"

"Anything else?"

"I got food as a nice gesture. But I don't remember who gave it to me" Bakugo frowns before springing the thought. "My boyfriend!"

Chiyo looks at him confused as she was about to ask when Bakugo stops her.

"Kirishima! My boyfriend!" Bakugo blurts out smiling. "He's the one that gave me the food. Fucking how did he know I like...spicy curry...or well who knows I forgot who he was so"

"Mind going back and sending Kirishima here? I'll send you with a note so Aizawa would know" Chiyo smiles as Bakugo goes to do so.

Minutes later...

"WHY DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A TEEN WHO LOST SOME MEMORY"

"YOU SOUND LIKE MINA BUT SMARTER"

"Kirishima. This can cause some emotional damage when his memory does come back"

"Are you saying Bakugo would get hurt?"

"No! You would." Chiyo frowns disappointed in him sighing to herself. "You'll get attached to this idea that'll never happen"

"....."

Chiyo frowns getting up and resting her hand on his knee.

"You need to end things with Katsuki Bakugo" She frowns walking off as Kirishima felt his heart drop to his feet.

After a while Kirishima sat on his bed thinking of what exactly to do but he was startled by Bakugo barging in.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Stop fucking lying"

Kirishima suddenly tear up for reasons only he knew as Bakugo frowns walking over to him and sitting beside him to take his hand gently into his.

"I don't know what I'm doing"

"What do you mean?"

Bakugo frowns before giving a straight face feeling Kirishima rests his hands on his face.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"You won't Kirishima. And I won't hurt you" He says calmly but what he said broke Kiri's heart making him cry more not knowing what exactly to do.

"I love you Kirishima"

"I-I...I love you too Katsuki..." He cries as he actually meant it and wouldn't lie to Bakugo about anything. Memory of him there or not. "I...I-I love you...I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I-I-I don't know...." he cries as Bakugo grips onto him.

"Kirishima"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to protect you"