[Ch. 6]

"You must separate Kirishima and Bakugo" Chiyo asks Aizawa while they had a meeting about the overall class health but she needed to mention it before it got out of hand.

"They are friends. Don't you want them to get together to see if Kirishima can jog his memory"

"Why do you suddenly care about your students? I remember the old Aizawa being a pain in the ass. Now, if you truly care about your students? You'd do this favor for the sake of Katsuki Bakugo's parents and not just for his sake"

Aizawa sighs not looking forward to doing what is about to happen.

As Aizawa enters the dorms he goes toward the elevators getting on it. He patiently waits as it slowly rises to the right floor. As he got off some of the students stared at him when he approaches Kirishima's door. He knocks waiting for a response that once the door opened it it showed Bakugo looking up at his sensei.

"Bakugo, please leave the room"

"Why"

"You're not going to be staying on this floor anymore. And you can socialize with Kirishima until your conditions have subsided"

"Wait. You can't fucking do-" Bakugo was cut off by Aizawa covering his mouth in his scarf.

"Effective immediately"

Bakugo frowns before storming off into his own room as Aizawa checks into Kirishima's not finding him in sight. He instantly went to a very quiet place going onto the roof finding Kirishima by the air vents.

"Kirishima. Stand"

"Yes sir..." He stands up looking up at his sensei as he instantly got the feeling he was about to be lectured for the same thing Recovery Girl said.

He's not wrong to assume...

"Bakugo will be temporarily moved to one of the spare boys rooms. Leaving the room next to yours empty. Once he recovers from the memory loss, if he does, then he can move back"

"Sir..."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever felt wanted in your life by someone you know doesn't deserve to be wasting his attention on a less of a man like yourself?"

"What are you getting at?"

"....I'm afraid that when his memory comes back. When it does. That I'll still be in the same position I was before it all happened. I liked the attention. From....a person I like. But I know it's not the same vise versa" Kirishima frowns heading down as Aizawa sighs.

"Yes"

Kirishima stops turning around seeing Aizawa adjust his position.

"I've felt that the person I adore, shouldn't love me back. But we've been through much worse than what you are experiencing now. Trust me. It'll all get better. Memory or not"

"Thanks..." He frowns continuing to leave as Aizawa sighs rubbing the back of his neck worried for the two even when he shouldn't be.

Kirishima went back to his dorm room finding Bakugo waiting but instead of bringing him in, he went passed him and went inside his room shutting it before he got in.

"Kirishima!" Bakugo bangs the door as Kirishima didn't respond. He frowns before leaving to his room.

The day went to night as Kirishima lays in his bed once again staring at the ceiling.

"Do you even...remember that night? And why...oh why me do you have to forget..." Kirishima frowns closing his eyes to sleep.

————

A very tall man walks in a field of flowers...poppies to be exact. He approaches a smaller man resting his hand on his shoulder staring deep into his soul.

"He'll forget the recent events...but remember...you'll remember them all" The man explains soon grabbing the smaller male by the throat choking him.

As the smaller one soon turns into ashes seeping into the poppies making them explode which suddenly fades into a memory....

"Croc! Croc! I got better at All Might! Verse me!"

"Okay okay! You got coins or wanna use mine?"

"I got it!" The firecracker smiles putting in the coins as the two enjoy the match with the firecracker winning.

"Congrats! You did get better!"

"Thanks sharky!"

"Sharky?"

"Because of your teeth!" The firecracker smiles showing off his little canines.

"Woah! You have sharp teeth too!" Croc smiles as firecracker blushes at his amazement.

"But..they aren't as cool as yours..."

"Oh shut up! They are really really cool!"

The firecracker blushes even more getting flustered as the croc smiles lovingly before booping his nose just for fun to make him explode yelling.

"Hey sharky?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise you'll be my friend forever?"

"Of course!"

The two exchange a smile until they sudden turned into their older version with Bakugo looking at Kirishima upset.

"You took advantage?"

"No! I didn't!"

"I'm sorry Kirishima"

Bakugo leaves but he faded like dust as Kirishima started crying in his dream.

————

But he was crying in real life which caused him to wake.

"I'm...such a bad person..."