[Ch. 13 - New Heroes]

•Five years later•

"RED RIOT COMING IN" A very tall buffed up main crashes through the villain's made walls knocking them into the nearest building. "WOAH"

"SUNEATER CHECKING IN" The one with owl wings swoops in taking out the other villain alongside Red Riot that once the two were contained they both sigh with relief. "You got the civilians in the secure area correct Eijirou?"

"Of course Tamaki! I'm not that stupid okay??" Kirishima laughs a bit as does Tamaki. "Let's get these villains checked in before checking in with Fatgum and the agency"

"Mhm. Get ready for paper work"

"Oh shut up!" Kirishima rolls his eyes before taking both the villains into his grasps and handing them off to the police. "I swear to god. This job doesn't get easier"

"Indeed. Hey, are you going to the hero ceremony tonight? I bet you have a chance on the leaderboard"

"Now you sound like Endeavor. I really don't care for that thing anyway. It's a popularity contest at its lowest. But I'm going to support my friends from UA and you of course! You have a great chance!"

"I had a chance last year. But since they are holding it this year. Who knows?" Tamaki shrugs going to help paramedics and bystanders get settled.

Kirishima watches for a bit looking around at the property damage before taking his phone out and taking a picture. He looks carefully at both before sending it to a close friend.

K: Up for it tonight?

TT: Does the city even know you do this for them? You can get GREAT brownie points for the awards WHICH ARE TONIGHT. Let the city charge the agency this once

K: Fine fine. But you're going tonight correct Tetsutetsu?

TT: Gotta support my love Kendo, so of course

K: Hm. I'll see you there

Kirishima puts his phone away before heading over to Tamaki and helping him.

After a while all the many heroes flood into this  gala room reconnecting with the other heroes. Kirishima stood in the back in a black tux with a red vest and tie. He looks around the room seeing all of his friends from UA but something that draw his attention was Bakugo and Midoriya walking through the crowd hand in hand. He frowns leaning against the wall.

"You know why they do that?"

"Huh?" Kirishima turns to his side seeing Mina smiling lovingly. "Mina!"

"Hey Kiri!" Mina hugs her best friend smiling. "Anyway...They do that for the duo bonus. And I think you understand the rest"

"But why are they even dating?"

"Like I said. The duo bundle" Mina says calmly before going to get drinks for the two.

Kirishima frowns waiting there even more as he sighs. He waits patiently soon being confronted by the man of the hour that's on his mind.

"Eijirou"

"Katsuki"

"..." Bakugo looks at him carefully.

After a few the two were heavily making out in the hallway away from all the commotion as Kirishima adjusts Bakugo to where his legs were wrapping around Kiri's waist. Kirishima soon pulls away before latching onto his neck and giving Bakugo deep bites making him moan.

"Fucking. Go to the closet. You know what I fucking want"

"So demanding Katsuki~"

Bakugo shuts the door behind him for the closet locking it before taking off his suit coat and button down. Kirishima grabs his waist slamming his lips against Bakugo's aggressively making out with him.

"Mm" Bakugo pushes Kirishima off before dropping to his knees and taking his belt off including his pants and briefs. He suddenly starts sucking Kirishima dick making him grip onto one of the shelves moaning.

Kirishima soon grips onto his hair thrusting into his mouth moaning. Bakugo moans along with his eyes tearing up from the deep throating. He pulls off his dick as Kirishima blushes a bit seeing him stripping down to just skin and getting off his knees. Bakugo turned around leaning against the door spreading his legs.

"Hurry the fuck up before the ceremony..." He blushes as Kirishima adjusts himself before slamming into his ass and thrusting hard. "A-Ah! Eijirou!~" he moans right off the bat as he feels Kirishima grip onto his hips thrusting even more.

As he continues to thrust before feeling himself get close. Bakugo hears the announcer calling all heroes.

"H-Hurr-" Bakugo was cut off by one last thrust into his ass as he felt Kirishima climax. The two moan somewhat loud as Kirishima pulls out before finding a towel and cleaning himself off. "Fucking...g-give that to me" Bakugo blushes deeply taking it and cleaning himself before getting help from Kirishima to quickly get dressed.

"You know...we...we've been doing this for a year. Shouldn't you tell Midoriya?"

"Hm. Shouldn't you tell Mina so she doesn't fucking look like an idiot telling you things you know from our time in the bedroom" Bakugo says calmly as he rests his hand on Kirishima's cheek.

"You're going to hurt Midoriya if you aren't out there with him" Kirishima pulls away fixing everything up on his person before heading out.

Bakugo frowns knowing he made a mistake five years ago. But he made an even bigger one then leaving Kirishima. And that was going for someone whom he doesn't like as much as he likes Kirishima.