[Ch. 16]

Kirishima wakes up to Mina staring directly at him. He freaks rolling and falling off his bed. Mina starts laughing a bit before sitting on the bed and petting Riot.

"How'd you get in here..."

"I'm a hero. I know my ways"

"Spare key?"

"Spare key" Mina laughs a bit as Kirishima sat up grabbing his phone to find millions of texts from Bakugo once again. Including some missed calls. But before he could say anything he realizes how long he slept for. "Yeah. Now you know why I'm exactly here"

"Can I just miss out?"

"No. I want drinks and you owe me a few drinks. Including Sero and Denki"

"Ugh...can I shower first?"

"Yeah. Of course. But I don't promise that once you see your living room the two I've mentioned aren't in there"

Kirishima sighs heavily before getting up to go shower and get ready. Mina watches him go turning to Riot after.

"You worry about him too huh?"

Riot barks.

"Yeah. Good boy" Mina smiles petting him gently.

After a while Kirishima came out of his apartment in one of his hoodies with his logo on it. And of course crocs with the skinny jeans. Mina looks at his feet the entire time as she pushes Kirishima back into his apartment.

"CHANGE SHOES"

"NO"

"YES"

"FUCKING HELL" Kirishima groans going in as Riot looks at the three turning into four. He suddenly starts barking and growling. "RIOT SHUT UP!"

Riot starts howling like he's trying to warn him but when Kirishima goes outside he sees Bakugo staring directly at him. He was about to turn around until moments later the four start walking to a bar as Sero drags the fifth aka Kirishima by his tape. Mina opens the door to a gay bar knowing that her boys are all...special. She on the other hand liked watching male dancers for her own amusement. Sero untapes Kirishima before going to the bar to buy the first round. Mina locks arms with Kirishima so he wouldn't run off. The four went to sit as Sero flirts with the bartender to try and get free drinks.

"You know, my place isn't that far" Sero smirks as the bar tender grabs his tie bringing him close. But before he could do anything. Denki stares with his...Pikachu looking eyes. The bar tender releases.

"34 bucks pal" He states as Sero sighs before resting his card on the table.

"You are literally over protective of Sero. Denki just tie the note your weakass" Bakugo complains.

"But at least take your time Denki. Marriage is a huge commitment. Like asking someone to wait for them" Kirishima tells him in a strict tone as Bakugo frowns knowing where he's getting at but for Denki he only stared at Sero getting all dirty with those behind the bar.

"YOO-HOO COME HERE SHINSO" Mina whistles as one of the dancers immediately turns around going back into the changing rooms. "OH COME ON SHINSO ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE TO DO PART TIME" she snaps getting up and trotting over.

Sero watches her leave before setting down all the drinks sitting next to Denki. He wraps an arm around him as Denki immediately shoved him off himself and off the chair. Bakugo laughs a bit as Kirishima slams his foot on top of his making him scream.

After some time...and some drinks. Mina was on one of the tables with Shinso getting some well deserved tips. Sero and Denki were fucking somewhere in the gay bar. Then there's Kirishima making out with a stranger after a few shots of vodka and Bakugo was watching the entire time wishing it was him instead of whoever the fuck it was.

M: Kacchan

K: Hm

M: Why aren't you home?

K: Drinks

M: Oh..Um want me to join or

K: No. I'm..with my old group from UA

M: Well they are my friends to. But I let you to it.

M: Hey

K: What

M: I love you

K: Me too

Bakugo turns his phone off before getting up and separating Kirishima with this guy making them both complain until Bakugo suddenly socks the guy. He towers the guy as the two soon start fighting while Kirishima didn't really know what to do. He grabs Bakugo pulling him off the guy before tossing him away to help the guy up.

"You're an idiot" Kirishima snaps at Bakugo before taking himself out of the scene.

Bakugo frowns before quickly following him and grabbing Kirishima's shoulder bringing his attention to him. He tried to think of something but Kirishima soon sighs.

"People are idiots. You're one. That's a defiant, and I may be kinda tipsy? But Y'know I'm so done with idiots and their idiotic decisions. I'm not saying Midoriya is one. But you start dating him a month after he broke up with Todoroki? Ever thought that he may or may not still like that guy? The two are perfect for each other. But you know why you and him are perfect for each other?" Kirishima waits for an answer as he soon starts laughing with a smile and a few tears. "Because you both are dating someone who likes someone else. Or fucks someone else in your case. And! Oh my god, AND. MIDORIYA IS TOO NICE TO CHEAT ON YOU. But you cheat on him willingly right off the bat. With me....My fucking GOD. WITH ME?! WHY ME! Why me Bakugo? Answer me that. Why the fuck would you cheat on your boyfriend with me when you know I'll carry this shit with me for the rest of my life until it's resolved in two ways. You either tell Midoriya. Or you officially let me go instead of leading me on." Kirishima felt the tears burning his cheeks as he soon adjusts himself wiping away the tears before taking his leave.

Bakugo frowns watching him leave and all he wanted to do was grab him to scream in his face. He felt angry but he was more depressed for that ultimatum. He knew he'd still be friends with Kirishima with years of recovery before that point.

But who wants to be....

Just friends?