[Ch. 8]

As the next days were in that awkward state, Bakugo wanted to help Kirishima study even if he kept denying help.

"Exams are tomorrow. Let me fucking help you study shitty hair. You're going to have to physically kick me out to say no" Bakugo says strictly as Kirishima in his door frame.

Kirishima frowns before moving out of the way for him to come in. Bakugo went over to his kotatsu taking a seat setting up all the study material. He soon waited for Kirishima to sit with him.

"Do we have to-"

"Yes"

"Okay..." Kirishima walks over after closing the door sitting across from him getting comfy under the blanket. "Go ahead. Test me on something"

As they were studying for a few hours, Bakugo stared at Kirishima while he answered correctly. Kirishima's stomach soon growled as he ignore it but Bakugo got up walking over grabbing the back of his collar dragging him to get food.

"You don't have to make me anything" Kirishima frowns sitting on the barstool in the kitchen.

"I want to" Bakugo says strictly continuing to make what he wants to make for Kirishima.

Kirishima watches him from the barstools as he soon rests his head on the counter thinking about a "simpler" time.

————

Croc waits in front of the arcade this time for the firecracker and not by the game. Which only made the firecracker angry when he arrived.

"Why aren't you saving the game?!"

"No one is playing! Didn't think I needed to"

"Hmpf" Firecracker grunts before grabbing Croc's collar dragging him inside to play the game.

As they played for a while, the firecracker ran to the food court getting drinks for the two but when he came back he couldn't find croc.

"Where are you....Shitty hair"

————

Kirishima's dozing off was soon interrupted by a plate being placed in front of him. It was spicy curry.

"Bakugo..."

"You think I won't remember what fucking happened before the time I..forgot who you are. Aizawa and Recovery Girl....even my own mother wouldn't tell me what happened during that period. All I remember was waking up one day with my memory of you while in a hospital bed"

"...." Kirishima frowns before hesitantly taking his hand looking down. "Do you want to know what happened?"

Bakugo didn't know exactly if he wanted to himself. But he'd rather hear it from Kirishima over his parents or authority higher than him. As Kirishima explains everything and he means everything, Bakugo only stares at Kirishima with disappointment but he didn't understand his own feelings either.

"Ba-"

"Sorry. I'm gonna...process this" Bakugo frowns before leaving Kirishima with the plate alone.

Kirishima stares for a while pushing the plate away and resting his head on the counter. Feeling like a jerk or just plan out stupid.

The night turned to day as everyone was in the class room doing their final exam before break. Bakugo finished before a majority well except Momo cuz she's usually first on every exam. So his mind mainly trailed to different things that weren't the exam. He frowns thinking about what Kirishima did as he didn't want to think about it anymore.

Soon Bakugo fell asleep at his desk while the others continued....

————

"I love you"

Bakugo looks at figure confused but he felt himself smile.

"I love you too....."

The two share an exchange until Bakugo watches the figure turn into a child with black hair and shark like teeth. He looks at the child smile big and start bouncing.

"Katsuki!"

————

"BAKUGO"

Bakugo jolts up seeing some students out of the room and Midoriya looking over at him.

"The fuck you want extra?"

"Aizawa told us who aren't still working to leave and get ready to go home on break. That includes you"

"Shut the fuck up I know" Bakugo got up grabbing his bag walking out as he turns to Kirishima still working. "Hm"

As he leaves, Aizawa noticed the exchange but draws his attention back to the remaining still working. Which was the rest of the BakuSquad and a few more.

"Finally break" Uraraka sighs with relief leaning against Tsuyu.

"Indeed Kero~" Tsuyu smiles as they sat on the stairs with Todoroki, Midoriya, Tenya, and Tokoyami.

"Look out. Bakugo is coming" Tokoyami jokes as Todoroki held Midoriya protectively.

Bakugo walks over stopping in front of all of them. He stares for a bit before bringing his head down.

"What was your guys thought on what Kirishima did to me when I completely forgot about him"

No one responded as Bakugo looks at them angrily. Midoriya shrugs as his answer before finally...

"You shouldn't be asking us, when you know exactly who to ask" Todoroki tells Bakugo in a calm manor as he thought for a bit before going inside.

Few hours.....

"I got it!" Mina calls out running over to the front door opening it. "Oh, you"

Bakugo rolls his eyes. "I need answers"

"Why the fuck did you come to my house? How the fuck do you know where I live? And what fucking answers?"

"The fucking answers on why the fuck Kirishima did that. Or at least your thoughts on it"

Mina frowns before grabbing her coat and taking a few steps outside closing the door behind her. She puts her jacket on before crossing her arms.

"What part of my thought on it?"

"All of it"

"...Okay" Mina frowns looking at Bakugo anxiously waiting. "Kirishima didn't want to go through with it. He really didn't. I told him it was only gonna hurt him in the long run. But it was you in the blind state that started it. Kirishima ran with it. You were taken into isolation from him only. Then you got sick. Then you got your memory back. And his feelings are hurt"

"Why would-"

"He likes you dumbass. I didn't want to tell you. But he likes you and has always have since the day you two first met"

"What do you mean we met this year. The beginning of UA."

Mina stares at him before realizing as she covers her mouth keeping her from saying more. She knew that it's Kirishima that should tell him and not herself. Mina soon went back inside leaving Bakugo there in his state of mind.

"What do you mean he's liked me since we first met?!"