Episode 2 (Part 2)

Y/N's POV:

The rest of the ride was silent and the large school (which looked like another mansion) quickly appeared in sight. The car pulled up and the brothers quickly exited. 

Before my foot even hit the pavement, some girls started to fangirl and scream while I feel my eardrums being damaged.

"Oh my god! It's Shu!"

"Ahhhhh! Laito, over here!"

"Reiji, he's so cool!!!"

These girls in reality or some sort of biological weapons which cause ears to bleed, right? Seriously, they could be weapons of mass destruction.

Sighing, I finally stepped out of the car with Yui following behind me. Suddenly, as if they were tossed from heaven to hell, the girl began to glare at us and scowls.

"Ewww, who are those sl*ts that came out from the same car as them?"

"They don't deserve to even be 10m near them!"

"B***h!"

"Look at them, clearly desperate for attention!"

Yui started to shake from behind me while I just ignore them. I could care less to be honest. While Ayato noticed how Yui is about to cry and glared at all the girls to shut them up.

Once we got inside, Yui and I got out schedules and we went off to tour respective classroom. But not before a reminder from Reiji to "behave properly."

Finding my classroom, I saw Shu already sitting inside with his head against the desk, seemingly asleep. The class was empty except for him and on the board, it said:

ASSEMBLY @ 7:30

Tapping Shu's shoulder, he cracked an eye open and I immediately pointed to the message on the board. He just gave it a bored look before closing his eyes again and muttering, "It's... in the auditorium."

Seeing that he plans to just sleep again, I decide to go alone and soon, I became lost. Scowling, I really wanted to give the person who designed this school a talk.

Did you just randomly decide to build 200 rooms in a school?!

And that's just the first floor, there are 3 floors!!!

Opening a random door, I found Yui and Ayato, making Takoyaki.

Oooooh! Is this the scene where Ayato first drank her blood?

And Yui is currently washing the dishes as she complains about Ayato for not helping around. I can't exactly hear what they're saying, but Yui suddenly panicked and ran away from him and straight...

Into a wall!

She's asking to be cornered right? She could have run anywhere, but the wall!

In the few seconds that I was lost in thought, Ayato already started to suck her blood and now I feel like an awkward third wheeler.