Episode 4 (Part 2)

Y/N's POV:

"I love you," Laito said intoxicated.

"Forever, and ever, and ever. Whether you desire it or not. I have never forgotten you, not even for an instant."

Woah...

Who knew that the lusty vampire could be so romantic?

"I remember your voice, your scent... your everything." He breathes out seductively, shivering in unknown delight.

Suddenly, his eyes suddenly turned sharp and cold. It swerved directly to the right, staring into mines. 

"Who goes there?" 

Uhhhh... Is it too late to go back?

He suddenly appeared before me, his hand holding a firm grip on my shoulder.

I guess that's mean no then...

"Ah... It's the big b*tch~ " He said in his normal singsong-like voice. "You know, it's not nice to eavesdrop right?"

"Ah... S-sorry." 

Wait... Did I just stutter?

"But... you heard bits of this and that, didn't you?"

"It's not like I wanted to..." I muttered under my breath, too low for even a vampire to hear.

"Hm? Did you say something, Big b*tch-chan?"

I shook my head.

"Now..." He said, his hands travelling from my shoulder to my neck. "What should we do~"

Then suddenly, he squeezed. His hand tight around my throat, cutting off my airway and choking me.

My eyes widen in shock but soon narrowed in anger.

This little piece of-

"I think you need to be punished." He said again, interrupting my thought. 

Leaning in, his seductive face was coming closer to my own's. From that distance, I could every detail of his face clearly. His sharp, beautiful eyes. His long lashes. The beauty mark underneath his lips. And how the green of his eyes stood out against his soft, red hair.

I was suddenly reminded of how good-looking he is.

Laito's lips were slightly curved into a seductive smile and his beauty mark only adds onto his charm. His green, emerald eyes were lifted in amusement as he chuckles in a deep, husky voice.

Although this man can be quite perverted sometimes, he still has the charms of a devil.

In amidst of my distraction, Laito took the opportunity to push me roughly against a wall, reminding me that he's still choking me. In the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of a blond head and immediately recognized it as Yui's. Seeing that I recognized her, she just turned away and hid behind a corner, showing no intentions to help me

That puta!

(A/N: Now, if you don't know what puta means... haha... let's just say it's a cuss word.)

Seeing that Yui have no intention of helping me, I decided to ignore her and turn back to the crisis at hand.

"Did you know that..." Laito leaned into my neck, sniffing it. "You smell so sweet. Sweeter than anything that I know."

"You wouldn't mind.. if I go for a taste?"

Hahaha, of course..... You can't!

My mind raced to find a way out of this situation and I considered kicking his family's jewels.  But...