E᷁p̻i̝s᷃o̡d͗ẻ 6͍ (͋P̝a͆r̴͙͈t̶ ̲͏4)͕᷁ͭ

Y/N's POV:

I know that I made a stupid decision by choosing to save Kanato. I know that decision resulted in broken bones and a possible concussion.

I also know that I am currently knocked unconscious. My life or death is unknown.

It's not like I asked for this result, right?

So—

"Please forgive me!" 

I begged the pissed off God in front of me, bowing so low that my forehead knocked on the floor. Although he may look nonchalent and indifferent, I can tell that he's pissed.

God didn't even look at me as he gently blew the hot teacup in front of him. "You seem to be fond of dying."

No, I'm not! 

But what can I do? I did something stupid. Furtheremore, the only reason he's mad at me because I was stupidly risking my life.

"I'm sorry I made a stupid mistake," I pleaded.

"Is that so?" He said before he casually taking a sip of his tea. I stared at him pitifully with tears pooling in my eyes before he finally cracked. 

"Fine. State your crime."

I gaped at him, flabberghasted. How did I upgrade to being a cirminal?

He raised a brow. "Don't want to?"

I gritted my teeth. Fine! You're the boss!

"I'm sorry for being so stupid. My dear god. please be benevolent and forgive this idiotic fool. " The words came out forced and arduous.

I've learned my lesson. So please— Can I not kneel on the washing board anymore?

It hurts!

"And?" He asked, not satisfied.

Can you please at least have some mercy? Can't you see my swollen red knees?

"I'll try my best not make the same mistake again."

God gave me the stink eye. "Try?"

What? I can't gurantee I won't do it again. All logic flew out the window the moment I saw my anime characters dying.

"I'll try my best," I said, giving him a begging look.

"...Fine." 

So... Am I allowed to stop kneeling?

"No," He said, reading my thoughts. 

(;' ༎ຶ益༎ຶ') You cruel God....

Since my physical body is currently unconscious, all of this is actually a dream. Even so, I could feel the washing board slowly digging into the flesh of my knees. A yet sharp pain caused by long-time kneeling spread from my knees.

My poor knees. They're definitely going to bruise. 

Whoever said that you don't feel pain in your dream must have been lying!

"Oh, actually I did that, " God abruptly admits while drinking tea.

Y/n: !!!!

So it was you!

"You have to properly carry out your punishment." He shrugged casually. Then he suddenly got serious, "Alright. let's talk business now. "

"So, your body fortunately is still alive. It's broken but luckily there isn't a concussion," He paused for a moment to glare at me before continuing, "Otherwise, the story would have to reset back to the beginning, I could revive you, but that's a pain."

Y/n: .......

"Alright time for your missions." A holographic screen suddenly appeared before me. There were two messages on it which could be expanded. They were my missions.

"First off, patch up all the DHs," He said, referring to one of the messages on my screen. "There is a whole lot."

DHs, or Dimensional Holes, are basically holes in the world setting. It can be anything from time skips to plot holes, vague descriptions of a character/place, or for the worse,  no description at all.

Take this world [Diabolik Lovers] for example. Besides the Sakamaki's mansion and the school, the story never included any other place. For the love of God — cross that — the love of me, we don't even know where the mansion actually is located.

So what happens to those other places?

 It all depends on how much the author works on the world-building aspect of the story. Following the setting the author has given it, the world can create simple things like forests or lakes. Sometimes, there are even villages and towns making the world more realistic. 

But it's not always that way. 

Sometimes, there's just nothing at all and it is an actual hole in the world. Similar to a black hole, everything that falls into it or gets within it's suction force disappears into nothingness. 

Either it's that or the world tries to fill that gap —usually with something weird.

"Your second mission: Find the bug. "

"A bug? " I repeated surprised.

A bug is a character that interferes with the main story either a random unknown character uprising or the main character deviating from their character setting, thus causing a change in the plot.

If I had to explain. it would be like all those novels where the main characters reincarnate and change the story since they're the villain/mob characters.

Ugh... My workload has increased.

"Alright, you can go now, " He waved me off as the scene fades away and my consciousness began to return to my body.

I almost burst out into tears of happiness.

At least I don't have to kneel on that damn washing board anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mean to denounce the anime or offend anyone with the DHs stuff. It's purely written for plot and to advance the story. 

That aside, I'll edit the 2 latest chapter soon and will update as soon as I finish writing it up.