Episode 3

Y/N's POV:

Arriving home, everyone quickly dispersed and left to do their business. That left me bored with nothing to do. Quickly walking up the stairs to my room, I changed out of the school uniform and plopped onto my bed.

Ah.... my beloved bed, did you miss me? I missed you a lot too.

After a minute, I shuffled to the drawer across my bed to the drawer and pulled out my diary. Opening, I am immediately spammed with texts from God.

God: Heyyyy. 

God: Are you still alive?

God: Did they suck you dry already?

God: Noooo! Y/N, don't die! Who shall be my enterta- ahem- assistant then?

Y/N: Hey, hey hey! I saw that! What do you mean by enterta-ahem?! 

God: Hehe

Y/N: Don't "hehe" me.

God: Hehe

Y/N: .........

God: Hehe

Y/N: Since you got nothing important to say, I'mma go then.

God: Have fun~

Sighing, I closed the diary and put it away without another glance. Then I went downstairs to check on Yui and the brothers. However, because of that, I never saw God's last message.

God: And Y/N, give us some romance! Your readers will grow impatient if you keep going at that pace. 

[God deleted the message]

Bouncing down the stairs, I popped a lollipop into my mouth as I skip around the house, looking for Yui or the brothers. My mood is extremely good because:

1. My lollipop. Especially my lollipop

2. This is the episode where Shu will bite Yui in her bathtub.

Finally! I've been sulking since I missed the last scene where Ayato bit Yui. Ahhhh... missing such a hot scene is a waste~

Plus, I won't let that imposter God ruin my good mood anyway.

Skipping around, I somehow landed in the garden. Filled with rows of red and white roses, it was both beautiful, mystifying and yet somehow felt dark and deadly.

Amidst the sea of roses, a man stood alone. His back faced to me, yet I can see his white hair tinged with a pink/lavender colour. His white hair that distinguishes him from his brothers, told me immediately that this man is no other than Subaru. However, before I could approach any closer, the ringing sound of a bell rang out, signifying dinner and I returned back to the house.

---------------------------------(Timeskip~)--------------------------------

Dinner (or rather a "monthly dinner party" as Reiji would have put it) was boring and strange. The air was filled with a dead silence that would have left anyone uncomfortable. Everyone began to leave and soon, there was no one left except me and Reiji. I started to gather the empty plates until Reiji's voice interrupted me.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up," I replied simply.

"Your help is unnecessary."

...... This ungrateful punk!

Pissed, I placed the plates back with enough strength that they rattled. "Well, sorry. I just thought it would have been polite to help around to thank you for cooking such wonderful food."