Episode 4 (Part 1)

(Y/N)'s POV:

Let me tell you this. Being woke up in the middle of the night

 Is not pleasant. 

Especially when it's 1 AM in the morning and Kanoto is screaming and shouting.

Groaning, I covered my head with a pillow, but even that didn't muffle out the yelling.

Shut up!!!!

But of course, no one could hear my internal cries of despair.

Groaning, I trudged my way down the stairs, just in time to see Kanato slapping something out of Yui's hand.

The object hit the ground as it shattered to pieces, and coffee was spilt into the ground.

What a waste of coffee.

But what did Yui do this time?

"I prefer things that are sweet. I hate bitter things, like coffee!" Kanato shouted. "Why can't you see that?!"

Yui flinched, however,  attempted to talk back, "That's no reason to throw it on the floor-" 

"Don't talk back to me! You are worthless and have no rights!"

Woah! That's just going too far.

Scared, Yui obviously apologized. However, Kanato just kept on yelling at her for saying sorry when she actually isn't.

Normally, I might have found this little bit of drama entertaining. But it's certainly not really funny when this is the reason you woke up at friking 1 AM in the morning.

Deciding that I had enough. I interrupted the two. "Oi. Kanato." 

"What do you want?!" He turned to me, obviously angry.

I smiled sweetly. "You see... I'm not exactly a morning person." 

"So, when somebody wakes you up for no reason, especially at 1 AM in the morning... " I smiled even sweeter, taking steps towards him as he instinctively took steps backward.

"... It kinda wants to make you want to kill them, doesn't it?" 

He gulped imperceptibly, feeling a shiver run down his back. Instinctively, he tried to yell back, "You're just another worthless-"

Grabbing him by the collar, I yanked him up to my face (since he's a little shorter). "This will be the last time. You understand, eyebags?"

"......" His eyes open in shock with a mixture of something else.

Sighing tiredly, I decided I had enough and let go of him.  Reaching inside my pocket, I pulled out a lollipop, giving it to Kanato and petting his head. "Oh ya. Next time, don't waste coffee like that again."

And then just like that, I just tiredly trudged my way back up the stairs to sleep again.

"E-eyebags?" Kanato whispered quietly, watching as my frame disappear upstairs.

~ 1 hour later~

I. Friking. Can't. Go. Back. To. Sleep. 

Lying there, I just tossed and turn for a whole hour. Sighing, I decided to officially wake up if I can't go back to sleep.

Feeling a sudden urge to go outside, I made my way up to the roof only to find that Laito was already there first. He was staring into the distance with his back turned to me. He had a lusty look in his eyes and a weird expression on his face.

Suddenly- 

"I love you."

What?

_______________________________________________

I know it's a bit short, but your author-san suddenly decided it was better to leave it here ;)
Well... till next time then ~