I refuse

(This is the music Xinyi listened too— I mean you can listen to it when she stops it so do whatever—)

Xinyi wakes up, tired and grumpy in the morning. She goes to Reina's room to tell her something.

"Don't tell me to sleep next time." She says stubbornly.

"I said nothing last night, you were probably dreaming again." She says yawning, walking by Xinyi to the kitchen.

Xinyi gets confused, by agrees with the 'fact' that Reina gave her. Michael gets out of his room any makes way to Zelda's room. Zelda comes out with bags under her eyes. It's summer break, Reina thinks, eating her favorite cereal: Frosted Flakes. Zelda was writing stories about her and her crush. Michael is supposed to be making the other girls waffles, but he acts strange and just gets cereal along with Reina.

"Are you forgetting the waffles?" Asks Zelda.

"Aunt Rift will make them the way you like them, right?" He responds angrily, not looking in Zelda's direction.

She sits down along with Xinyi, and eat cereal like a normal family. Reina raises an eyebrow, looking at Michael. The slightest glare from Michael, she continues eating. Zelda and Reina look at each other, questioning Michael's attitude with their faces. Then there's a sudden knock on the door.

"Kids, it's me! Aunt Rift." She calls out behind the door.

Rift Edwards was a tough person, and would protect anyone who was in trouble. A real life saver.

"I'll get it!" Zelda says cheerfully.

They had a great bond, Zelda and Rift. Xinyi felt left out, since everyone had the greatest bond, like Reina and Michael.

"There's my little spring blossom!" Rift says hugging Zelda, patting her head too.

Xinyi gets up and sighs, swiftly and quietly she creeps to her room. She exhales and leaps onto her bed.

"Atleast Reina loves me, right?" She whispers to herself.

She starts to gets her headphones and then listens to the Lose it Remix. A sudden hand pats her on her back.

"Thanks Rei..." She says turning over.

She gasps, almost falling off her bed, looking into the pale green eyes of a tall man behind her. Zelda describes her love every way possible, and looks exactly like him, but wearing a suit and tie that came out of a black and white movie, but with a lot more color for skin.

"Who are you? Why is your skin a, uh, purple blue color?" Xinyi whispers panicking.

(Clearly I cannot describe colors so here.)

"Come here

"Come here." He says holding out a hand.

"Michael!" Xinyi shouts.

No response from anyone. He touches her back.

"No! Don't touch me!" She says flinching trying to be brave.

"Come here." He says more firmly.

"Never!" She screams.

"Xinyi." He says loudly. He repeats it over and over.

"XINYI!" Reina yells behind the door.

She gets up and turns the music off, and wipes her tears to get the door.

"Xinyi...What happened?" Reina wipes the tears that are still on her face.

"Nothing, just a nightmare, during a nap." She replies faintly.

Reina brings her into a hug, and then leaves to get Michael, Xinyi looks back into her room.

"I guess the journey starts here." She says quietly.

"Xinyi! C'mon! We're going to play some board games with Aunt Rift!" Zelda calls.

"Coming!" She responds, walking over to them.

"Yes it does start here, Xinyi Edwards. Hope you feel sleepy this week." A manly voice says, fading off into a laugh.