Package

"Hey, sorry! I thought I heard something for a sec..."
Xinyi says looking back.

"It was probably Apricot, hon." says Aunt Rift.

Apricot suddenly strikes into Xinyi's chest, purring as Xinyi cuddles her with welcoming arms.

"Oh, Aunt Rift, there's a package that came yesterday..." Reina says walking over to where they placed it.

"Do I have to open it?" Aunt Rift asks. "None of you ordered anything?"

All of the kids shake their heads.

"Oh alright then, but y'all alright without adult supervision?" she asks while opening the package.

"Yeah, Michael has us covered." Xinyi says smiling at Michael afterwards.

"What do we have here...?" Rift says holding up a tattered envelope.

"Why a box?" Reina and Zelda say at the same time.

"I'm guessing Xinyi wants to open it." Michael says.

"Gladly." She responds, taking the note that Aunt Rift lets her receive.

The first sentence just makes her go pale.

One of you is lying. Don't sleep today or ever. No naps, no nothing. Don't follow the man with green eyes. Please, I'm begging you.

"Spill the tea already." says Reina.

"Oh! Sorry, so it's just something about someone named Edd, no big deal.." responds Xinyi putting the note back into the envelope.

"Alright then, I'll be off." Rift says bringing everyone into a hug.

"Bye Aunt Rift!" The kids all say as Rift exits the door.

She shuts the door, leaving the kids on their own.

"What's this Edd thing about?" Zelda asks.

"Oh, he's like lost or something." Xinyi says, keeping calm.

"Boring." Reina calls out.

This was a time Xinyi couldn't understand anything at this point. Who was this mysterious person that sent the note? What is the purpose of not sleeping?There is too many questions to ask. She couldn't think at this point. She has to tell the truth from today and on. She didn't realize the Postscript at the bottom:

And it's not you Xinyi. Lie all you want, it won't be you. Tell them whatever. Their fate and yours depends on you now. Please stay safe. Please.

As the day goes by, Xinyi wants it to be all fake. She plays video games by herself while her siblings are eating their dinner.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Asks Michael.

"Does eating make you sleepy?" She responds.

"Yes it does, Xinyi." Says Zelda.

Xinyi continues to play video games, afraid to go to sleep. But that time is coming. With Xinyi's glowing French Gray eyes,

 With Xinyi's glowing French Gray eyes,

She has to. Even if it's risky, she thinks they'll all be in it together. But she's forgetting the trust in it.

"Are you sure Xinyi? We have leftovers." Says Michael.

"No, I'm fine." she says back.

They all start to get into sleep wear, but Xinyi refuses, but does the same later on. She doesn't know what consequences are coming, but she's willing to take them on.

"Xinyi, please be normal, be yourself..." Reina says.

Xinyi just walks to her room with no response.

Tears start flowing down her face as she tries to get some sleep, but she's to overwhelmed by the situation.

"It's only once, it's fine..." She finally closes her eyes.

Blue eyes appear by her doorway.

"I warned you." The voice says faintly.

Wisps start wandering everywhere.

"Be careful in your dreams." The voice says once more.

"It depends on you. I know you can help."