Again

Xinyi looks at Michael, and then around her. She wasn't dozing off, she's in her bed in during the middle of the night.

"You were screaming, are you okay?" He asks.

Zelda and Reina are at the door, looking worried. Xinyi is breathing heavily, understanding slowly that it's a dream. She sighs and looks at Reina.

"Reina, would you ever kill me?" She asks.

"No, why would you think that." She replies, confused on the question.

She remembers though, the morning earlier.

One of you is lying.

How does she know if she's lying or not? But she has to trust everyone. Their family. What could go wrong? All she can clearly image is the beast.

 What could go wrong? All she can clearly image is the beast

(it sucks since i can draw with my finger)

She's glad that it was just a dream, so she calms down over her imagination, and says it was just a nightmare. Zelda insists they should have a early breakfast to get her mind off it. She agrees, happy and calm with her family around her. They all walk to the kitchen in the silent halls filled with soft lights.

"Michael, can we have waffles?" Xinyi asks quietly.

"Sure, anything sweet after a sour dream." He says happily.

She smiles to herself, knowing that she's under protection, and eating her favorite breakfast. Zelda's golden eyes widen a little.

"My spell book!" She whispers loudly, running back to her room.

"Isn't it a fake spell book?" Reina asks Xinyi.

"Yeah." She responds.

"It'd be cool if it was real!" Reina says determinedly.

Xinyi laughs with Reina, knowing that it's fake. Who would believe that, Xinyi thinks. Zelda comes back with her book, looking like she's ready to fight someone, and smiling.

"What's with the face?" Reina asks.

"She's probably doing her dialogue whatever." Xinyi replies, looking at Zelda smiling.

They all laugh it off, and make it to the kitchen. Eating with delight, Zelda excuses her to the restroom. Telling jokes to each other take Xinyi's mind of anything, unless it's truly heartbreaking. Zelda comes back, with a whole new outfit on, including green eye contacts. It seems like a dark gray coat, but torn up, including a light green scarf, which too is torn up.

"What's the outfit for?" Michael asks.

"I just feel like it." Zelda says, putting her dirty blonde hair into a messy bun, then putting goggles on top of her head.

"Really?" Michael says sarcastically.

"Yup!" She responds happily.

Zelda likes doing these things, it cheers Xinyi up. Xinyi likes everything, except seeing gore in front of her, or happening to her. Just pain to anyone or her.
Zelda announces that she'll cast a spell, and grabs Xinyi's hand and runs to her room with her.

"Since when did you have a cauldron?" She asks, arriving to Zelda's room.

"I grabbed a bunch of cardboard and painted it, it's a little blocky..." Zelda says flipping through pages in her spell book, "How do you pronounce this?"

"Oh, it's a-purr-e-cot-o." Xinyi says.

As Zelda thanks her, she beings mixing colored liquids together. During the process, Apricot comes into the room. His greenish-yellow eyes are looking at Xinyi's, and she picks him up. He purrs as she strokes him.

"Man, I had a very bad nightmare." She says under her breath, It's like nothing changed when I woke up, she wonders.

"Wah!" Zelda yells falling back.

"Are you okay?" She asks with Apricot in her arms.

"Yeah, just a tiny explosion." Zelda responds brushing herself off.

With a puzzled face, Xinyi looks into the cauldron, and a surprise is in there. The liquid is a light green, that matches Zelda's contacts, and tiny dragons hop out from time to time.

"Dragons..?" She says worried.

"Oh, it just happens." Zelda says looking into the cauldron with Xinyi.

Zelda grabs an empty bottle and scoops up a sample of the weird mix of liquid. She looks out the window then back at Xinyi.

"Why'd you look out the window?" She asks.

"Looking for Eli~!"

"Why do you like Elias anyways..."

Zelda then pours the liquid mix onto Xinyi's skin, and then covers her mouth so she can't scream. Zelda then has smoke covering her, turning into that man she saw in her dream. Her eyes widen, as she looks at him then her arm. The liquid is making her bleed, as she fights with terror. The man then tries to break her back, but Xinyi escapes.

"Michael! Reina!" She screams.

"Go Xinyi! Run!" Zelda calls down the hallway with rope around her. She was captured.

"I'm not going to hurt you, child." The man says with a gruff tone.

He catches up to Xinyi, and tries to break her back again. With Zelda at her side, she tries looking for Apricot too. The same horrid figure from the past dream comes back. This time, Apricot falls over with the beast crawling out of his skin. Zelda tries fighting it off, but she fails. It's claws dig into Xinyi's back, and the man reaches in the gap that the claws left in her back. She screams in pain, coughing out blood while falling to the ground. With the crunch of her spine, he then finds her lungs and heart.

Her world goes bloody then black.

(okay now i just made my spine hurt by writing this)