Stop it

Xinyi hears a snap, and she jerks up from her sleep. It was just a tree branch outside. She looks around, for anything or anyone suspicious, but there's nothing. Zelda and Reina she's been with already, but not Michael. Apricot is the beast, but she's so confused on why. And who is that man?

It's 4:54am, and she starts walking around the house, size of a modern hospital. With a long walk, Xinyi tries to be quick to get there, and quiet at the same time. After 20 minutes of walking, she opens the door, and Michael is just looking out the window.

"Where are you mom...?" He whispers in sorrow.

Xinyi creeps behind him, looking around for any signs of a weapon or green eyes. But before Xinyi can look back to where Michael is, he's gone. She looks around once more, but no sign, until she hears footsteps outside the room. She slowly goes to the open doorway, and peeks out to find Michael. She just finds him talking to Apricot.

"Not tonight Apricot," He pleads. "I've seen you as a child in my dreams, and it's not pretty."

Apricot then locks eyes with Xinyi, causing Michael to look over.

"I'm not lying Xinyi, I know what the note is about, it's not the first time either." He says aloud.

Xinyi's eyes are widened. How could Michael experience this too? All she knows is that how they're acting isn't normal. But she's not letting hope down. Even if she messes up, she knows what to do in the beginning.

"Come on, let's go to Reina's room." Michael says getting up from the floor with Apricot in his hands. Apricot seems to have a flash of innocence in his eyes.

"Even if I don't want to, I got to." Xinyi whispers to herself, following Michael.

"Oh no, he's gonna be mad about this..." a worried voice whispers behind them. The same voice before a journey across the clouds began.

(oh yeah this is gonna change pov for a bit)

"Sir!" A voice exclaims.

"What is it, Less?" A green eyed man says without turning to make eye contact.

"Xinyi Edwards and Michael Woods are together!" Less says.

Less is genderless, or queer, from the look of them, they have no chest but look like a girl. Less sounds like someone's 4 year old son. The green eyed man named them Less, not going to be greater than what they are now.

"What?!" He yells, turning around.

"Sorry sir!" Less says, cupping their face with their hands.

"It's Metro." He says.

"Sorry Metro, but they're going to find a way out! We've done Michael when he was 9! He knows what to do!" Less says.

"I don't care. We will stop them." Metro snaps back.

"Are you sure?" Less whispers.

"What the hell do you think." He responds, rolling his eyes.
(okay now we're back with the fam)

Xinyi and Michael made a quick stop for some breakfast, and planning what they should do next.

"Xinyi, it's safe to go to Reina, promise." Hopefully, Michael thinks.

"Are you sure? The first time I went to her she straight up murdered me after she helped me." Xinyi says stubbornly.

"Then you'll just see for yourself." He says calmly, as Xinyi tries to understand what's going on.

As they walk along, Apricot is crawling on the ceiling in front of them. When they reach Reina's door, Xinyi stops.

And takes a breath.

And walks in with Michael.

Reina seems to be chanting something she doesn't understand.

"Urnb, Unrb, byanjm juu cqn urnb, bjlarorln hxda uron cx cqn vjw frcq pannw nhnb." Reina chants.

Whatever translation it is, Michael seems to understand. All he responds is,

"Bcxy rc." He says calmly.

Reina turns, glaring her deep brown eyes at Michael.
Xinyi just watches the two stare at each other. Xinyi then understands.

"Hxd'an pxrwp lajih Vrlqjnu!" She screams, "Bcxy rc! Kxcq xo hxd! Bcxy rc!" Xinyi then whispers under her breath.

After a few minutes of staring, Reina hands them a paper, written with ROT9. Just before Xinyi can react, Reina closes the door, quiet as a prowling cat, about to set the trap. For the mice. She just stops after that, sitting and staring at both of them. Xinyi refuses to stay inside her room, but she has to. Then she'll mess up. She doesn't want anymore pain and crying. She wants an exit.