2

Jungkook

"Hi Kookie."

"What are you doing here?" I asked Eunha who was leaning against the table drunk.

(Love Eunha shes truly amazing really it's just her character in the story. Please don't kill me)

"Oh I was just making myself at home." She said smiling while pulling out a cigarette from her hand bag matching her black fur coat covering her red velvet mini dress.

"Not in the suite." I took it away from her lips and tossed it over my shoulder onto the ground.

She scoffed. "Ya! That was my last one."

"Good maybe you'll quit."

"Says the biggest smoker." She chuckled and took off her coat and laid on my bed. "But if I can't have a smoke then can I at least have a bit of cock?" She looked at me seductively.

"No that was a one time thing." I walked into the bathroom taking off my tux's coat. "It won't happen again."

"Ugh you're so boring. And to think I came all the way over here for nothing. I even stole somebody's cab."

"Nobody asked you to." I put some shaving cream on my face.

"Oh don't be like that baby." She sat up as I looked over at her through the mirror taking out my razor. I started to move the razor downward.

"All I ever asked for from you was sex. Not money. Not clothes. Nothing affecting you except your body." She slid one of her straps holding up her dress.

Her collarbone and shoulder were both exposed as she laid back.

"I'm not going to fuck you. As much as you want me to, I need you out of my house." I said. She got up and strode towards me.

"Baby, I need it as much as you do." She took the razor and carefully slid it down my face. "And I want you so bad, but when I don't get what I want.." she slipped and I winced at the cut on my face. "I tend to get messy."

I wiped off the shaving cream and slammed her against the wall. "You wanna get messy?" I asked and pulled down her dress.

"Then let's get messy." I pulled out my dick and pushed it in her mouth. I looked down at her as she gladly took in my dick.

Bobbing her head back and forth in a fast motion. Licking the tip while her hands play with my balls. I can feel the back of her throat being pushed on my dick and wanting it all.

I thrusted in her mouth and she gagged. Tears were welling up in her eyes but she gave a fiery look and kept going. She held back her hair as she swirled her tongue and sucked more. Her warm mouth almost tightened and I could feel myself getting close.

She noticed and did it faster. Bobbing her head back and forth and I finally came inside her throat. Strings of cum came into her mouth. All of it dripping from her lips and onto her bare chest.

"That's what I want." She said and pushed me into the bedroom.

It was odd though. Why the moment my body clashed together, Lisa came into my mind.