7

Jungkook

"Kookie!!" Eunha took her robe and threw it on.
"You look so good."

"What are you doing here?"

She was holding a fat bottle of fireball and a cigarette between her middle and pointer finger. "I was dropping by to get my bra I left here."

"A bra?"

"Bitch! That shits expensive! 49,000 won for 2 is a sale. Shit, do I look like I'm made of money?" She took a drag of her cigarette and blew it into the air.

I looked at her face and saw she was red. She's been crying. Her hair was all messed up and her eyes were swollen. I looked by her shoulder and saw something dark.

"What's on your shoulder?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I took the rim of her robe and she fought back. "Don't touch me!" She kept trying to push me off. She dropped her cigarette and stepped on it.

She yelped and slipped back. The bottle crashed onto the floor and the robe ripped off her petite body.

My eyes widened as she had black and blue bruises on her shoulders trailing down her back.

"Eunha..."

"Don't do that!" She started to break down crying.

"What happened?"

"I... uh... didn't pay the rent on time." She sniffled. "And it wasn't the first time. So the landlord took me into his condo and..."

She started sobbing and choking on her words. I took her body in close to mine and hugged her.

"What's his name?"

We went out onto the balcony after cleaning up the mess and giving her some clothes.

She sobered up as she practically cried all of the alcohol out. She was calmer now that she was smoking.

It's bad for you. But who the fuck cares, when you have exactly nothing to live for.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do now." She looked out into the city. "I have no clothes, no food, no home. Unless I wanna go back which I'm never."

"You can crash at my place then." I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "No. Do you know what Tzuyu would think of me? Do to me?"

"Who cares?"

"I do." She looked at me in the most serious way. "She's the one who picked me from the damn gutters and gave me my life. Fucking her number one closest friend and living in his condo, is not paying her back."

"Then I'll make up a story." I said. "I found you beaten up by your landlord while passing by Yoongi's. And I recognized you're a friend of her's and offered you a home to stay in and wouldn't take no for an answer."

She seemed dumbfounded at how easily I came up with it.

"Now if you excuse me I have someone to call." I said and went back inside.

I went into the phone and called some friends whom owe me a couple of favors. "Hey man, I need you to take someone out for me. Yea he lives on 0123
XXX blvd. Thanks man and make it slow." I hung up and left that alone.

I got into my office and signed into the computer. I dialed up another number. "Hey, I need you to check out the employees at a cafe."