15

Lisa

I watched as Jungkook stepped out of the room into hall, where I assume is where the Drunken Slut is. 

I had gotten dressed into the clothes I was wearing yesterday and put my hair back into a low pony tail. I inspected my features in the body mirror of Jungkook's master bathroom. My eyes studied my jawline all the way to defined shape of my collarbones and milky skin. 

I looked back up to my face and put on a relaxed face and spoke into the mirror. "I am unbothered and relaxed. As he is out there speaking with... whatever she is, I am in his bathroom right after being in bed with him." I pushed my hair back behind my shoulder with confidence. "You are solid, concrete. She is curb side trash ready to be thrown out at anytime."

I smiled to myself with this new found confidence and brushed the thought of her off my shoulder. 

My eyes trailed to my hair. 

Maybe a new hair do would do best. 

I pulled myself together and walked out of his bathroom to approach the bedroom door. I took one last breath and left the room. I stepped out into the hallway where I could hear dialogue coming from downstairs in the living area. 

I made my way over by the balcony to look down and see Jungkook and her standing in the open area. Jungkook was talking directly at her while she just looked the other way crossing her arms. It looked as if a father was scolding his delinquent teenager. They continued to bicker without noticing I was there.

"You realize that this is my condo, filled with my furniture, with my name on the lease. You have no right to tell me whom I get to bring over and when I can bring them over."

"But you can sure as hell tell me when to come into your bed right?" She quickly spat back at him. 

... wut

I cleared my throat and grabbed their attention the both turned their heads toward the top of the glass steps were I was standing. 

Her long blonde hair was flowing down just two inches past her shoulders. She had soft, rounded features making her look younger than she actually is. Despite looking younger, her wardrobe gave a matured look to her. A white cotton shirt with a drooping sleeve that tighten at the wrists and a v-line neck. It was tacked into a Burberry patterned cashmere colored skirt. 

Her facial expression changed in a second from confused to amused. "Wow. You really out did yourself on this one. A wide-eyed, long legged girl from the coffee shop on 23rd street." She chuckled to herself and spoke to me. "Tell me, if I throw on an apron and learn how to be a barista, do you think he will let me be on top?"

If only I had blood to boil. I could burn this girl's face off. 

"Eunha!"

"No, no, no. Let her answer the question." She held a hand up to his face and walked forward.

I smiled at her. "You could try but considering how he isn't impressed by your performance in bed, I'm not sure if he would be impressed by whatever you try to make." 

"Excuse m-" I cut her off and spoke: "Plus, you'd only look tacky in an apron. You come off as a girl who is so bad at cooking. You look as if you could burn water." I smiled sweetly down at her.

She chuckled. Obviously, she was more irked than amused by my answer. "Look at the tongue on little missy over here." 

"Eunha that is enough." Jungkook stepped in front of her and stopped her from making another insult or remark. 

Her eyes looked up at him and softened with her smile. "Aw Jungkook. We were just playing." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. She kissed him with a forceful passion while making eye contact with me. The kiss was only 3 seconds but it was still irking to look at. 

She pushed him back off and patted his chest. "Thank you." She whispered shifting her eyes back up to him. 

"Why would-"

"Anyway, I am going to take my leave. I wouldn't want to interrupt your lunch." Eunha took her bag and walked toward the elevator. 

I made my way down the curving glass steps into the living area where Jungkook was idling standing by for me.

"You know you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to and it felt very satisfying to do so." I slid my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him into an embrace where the cent of his musky cologne filled my nostrils. The familiar scent relaxed me. 

His hands took hold of my waist and pulled my into his figure. He leaned his head close to my neck as he said, "How about I make some arrangements this afternoon, and we can officially move you in."

I chuckle. "It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and you already want me to move in? How fast of you, Master." I say in a playful way. "But I do have a condition."

"And that is?"

"I sleep in your bed with you." I look into his eyes as I continue. "And no girl is to ever be in our bed. Ever." 

He smiled at me. "Whatever you want."