3

Jungkook

I opened my eyes to see the empty bed. 

Good, I don't have to kick her out. 

I laid my head back down and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't really think much at that moment I just found an odd comfort in staring at the blank, white ceiling. My sore body sank into the mattress and relaxed as I closed my eyes and the weirdest thing happened. 

I smelled this scent that hit so close to home. It's not a bad or great smell just a particular one that reminded me of Lisa. Like she was in my bed, on me, next to me, near me. I can't describe it since it was just for a second or two but it startled me so much I shot up. 

I came down from the moment and shook off the feeling. 

The morning I woke up with a girl on my arm and no Lisa made my heart drop. 

It was just very lonely and I disliked the feeling of being abandoned. I went into a stage of just depression and severe anxiety where I had to see a therapist. It wasn't the best time of my life. 

I got out of bed and walked into the downstairs kitchen of the penthouse. Inside the cabinet were multiple bottles of alcohol so I picked out my strongest Brandy and poured it into my glass cup.

I took a couple of sips from the cup and looked out of the window. I watched the people pass by and going in their own direction, on their own schedule. I took a few more sips of the burning liquid and let my body relax into the moment. 

That's when my phone started to ring, it was Jin. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, we need to meet to discuss project red later today."

"I thought that wasn't until two more days," I said. 

"Yeah, but things got mixed up and Yoongi and Hoseok have to fly out then to France for the pickup and conduct the sells in Mexico then over to Taiwan, then the leftovers we'll ship back here and use for organs."

"Okay got it. Where will we be meeting?"

"Th-" At that moment I didn't care where we had to meet or where I had to be. All I saw was a girl who looked awfully familiar. I looked closer and felt something inside just calling it out. It's Lisa. 

"I-I gotta go." 

"What? Are you.." I hung up and pushed the call button for the elevator. 

It opened and I swear it couldn't have gone any slower. 

As soon as those doors opened I booked it and ran. I ran and just kept on running through the crowds and random people in my house slippers, vulnerable and in the open. It was a dumb part of me. 

I looked around, desperately searching for her face. 

I turned corners until I finally gave up. I gave up and walked back to the hotel, exhausted. 

I punched in the code for the penthouse and finally got there. My phone was on the couch and it was buzzing out of control. 

12 MISSED CALLS FROM JIN

Jin- Are u okay?

Jin- Where are u?

Jin- pick up ur phone? 

Jin- are u in trouble? 

Jin- I'll send guys over to ur location

Jin-if this is some sort of joke it's sick

Jin- answer me

Jin- people are on their way

Jin- hang tight

I stood there and waited a couple of seconds until a group of trained assassins barged into my penthouse. 

They took one look at me and put their guns they pointed. "Sir are you alright?"

"I'm quite alright. I just forgot my faucet was on and it was about to flood. I didn't mean to frighten him like that. You can go back now. I'll call Jin." 

They nodded and head out. 

Fuck. my. life.

---------------------

Lisa

I walked down the street towards the cafe for my first shift of the afternoon. I worked for 5 hours and obtain a well enough payment wage of 15,000 won an hour, not including the tips. ($13 in the US)

I work with a waiter named Park Sungmin, whom I occasionally have sex with,  a waitress named Li Mina who's supposed to be a year younger, and two chefs who are the owners, Mr. and Mrs. Myung. 

It seems like a short staff but it's just a cafe on the corner where we get customers who come from the city and students since it's on their way back home. I got to the cafe and opened the door to see Mina cleaning off the table of a couple who just left. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good Afternoon Lisa." 

"Afternoon Mina, do you know where Sungmin is working today?" I almost saw the gears in her head turn as she thought about it. "Uh, I think so. But he'll come during your second shift."

Great.

"Ok thanks," I said and walked into the back to get my apron and name tag.

The cafe is set up as when you walk in there are barstools by the counters if you sit alone and lining the windows are tables with couches and chairs. 

Right now there are some people on the couches and students who've just got off. But I won't' worry since Sungmin isn't here. 

I got on the floor and started working. Serving drinks, food, taking away plates, refilling, cleaning off the floors, and starting off the day in a hurry.

Everything was fine until someone came walking in. A certain person. 

"Jesus Christ, can you believe it? The nerve he has."