13

Lisa

I quickly switched our positions. I was on top and ready to give my master a glorifying blowjob for him to thoroughly enjoy.

Before making my way down to his prominent hard shaft currently being straddled by me, I leaned down to kiss the soft skin on his neck. I closed my eyes and gently kissed the left side of his neck. I slowly kissed it while slightly rubbing my fingertips along his carved V-line.

He groaned directly into my ear making my whole body shiver. I lightly bit down on his neck. I made sure to put enough pressure between my teeth to leave a nice red mark. Satisfied with it, I made my way down from his neck to his collarbones, to his chest, abs, and stopping at the near bottom of his V-line.

I looked up at him as I licked down his thigh and stopped at his erect shaft. I took my wet tongue and licked the bottom of his testes. He moaned outwardly and uncontrollably.

I began to suck on the them as his chest heaved up and down. I adjusted my tongue to be directly under the head of his cock and rubbed the tip of my tongue on it very slowly. I tasted a salty bitterness and put my mouth over the head and lightly sucked.

He grunted out in frustration. "God, you need to stop teasing baby."

I looked at him in the eyes and batted my eyelashes as to only hint at how 'innocent' I am. I slowly went down his hardened cock and enveloped it in my mouth. He groaned and even started to get mad.

I finally started to slide my mouth down his shaft very slowly. The tip finally reached the back of my throat when I flipped my tongue on his length only to make him thrust his hips a little. I started to fasten my pace, going up and down his cock while moaning onto it to give the slightest vibrations. 

I kept bobbing up and down on it as he kept moaning. I pushed my hair back and out of my face. I swallowed a bit of my saliva and closed my eyes waiting for my Master to slowly build up his orgasm. 

I could hear as his breathing started to shift and even stuttered. "O-oh baby. Just li-ike that!" 

His fist clenched my hair while I kept sucking. "Mmm..." I moaned. 

"F-fuck!" He exclaimed as he climaxed his hot strings of cum into my mouth. 

I swallowed every single drop of it down my throat. I slid my mouth off of his cock and looked at him in the eyes. I crawled my way up his body and  straddled him, placing my hot sex right over his cock. 

I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. "Did I do good Master?" I whispered into his ear. 

"So good baby. You did so good." He ran his fingers through my scalp and pushed my head down to meet his lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as we then began to make out. 

It was only a brief moment that ruined it. The door swung open only to reveal, my personal favorite: the drunken slut.