11

Lisa

He froze in his place and looked at me wide eyed. He scratched his nape and he was thinking of what to say to me. 

"One of Tzuyu's friends is staying with me at the moment. Her circumstances were harsh and so I welcomed her into my home for the time being. She is just staying with me until she gets back onto her feet, that is all." He explained while sipping away the coffee in his cup. 

It would be okay for him to house in another person in his home but for it to be a woman: it makes me feel uneasy at what relationship they hold. A drunk slut having a normal platonic relationship seems less likely than them having a sexual one. 

"Are you worried?" He put his cup down onto the glass coffee table in front of us. 

"About what? Your relationship with this woman? No." 

Yes!

He chuckled. "Sure. So at the moment you aren't worried that I might be in a physical relationship with her?" He said with a smug smirk on his face as If he takes a sadistic pleasure out of it. Well let me correct myself: He does take a sadistic pleasure out of seeing me in a bother. 

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the couch while he crawled over to me and then above me. 

"Because it seems to me as if you are actually bothered that if I, your master, was into another person." Him now hovering over my body, took clamped my wrists with his hands and held then above my head, pressed onto the arm rest. 

"It actually seems as if you take pleasure in my discomfort about the situation."

"So you are bothered!" He said triumphantly. 

"What if I am? Are you going to punish me?" I asked in a tone that "sounds" innocent. 

"Well seeing the position we are currently in, it wouldn't really be a punishment for you. It would more or less be a reward. It makes you seem as if you care about the people I am with."

My brow furrowed in discontent at what he had just said. 'Makes me seem?' 

He noticed this the change of my facial structure. "What's wrong?" 

I shook my head and forced my body up since he had let go of my wrists. "I need to brush my teeth and I'm sure that Mr and Mrs Song will be worried about me since what happened yesterday. So I should call them." I got up from the couch and continued to walk over to the bathroom. 

"Lisa!" I heard him call out from behind me. I ignored him and continued to just walk into the bathroom. 

About a million things were racing through my conscious. 

How could he say that? Does he actually care about me? Why would he say that? What am I to him? Was it foolish of me to think that he could actually want anything more than sex? God I'm an idiot. 

My fists clenched up as my reactor read through anger, frustration. My body started to get hot so started to I ventilate air within my body to possibly cool down. 

"What a dick.." I whispered to myself.

And who is this drunk slut? What relationship does she have with him? Do they have a physical relationship? What have they done?  Does he like her? Does he actually have feelings for her? 

 Then I heard a floorboard creak. Jungkook was on the other side of the door. He was just standing there as if he was contemplating on what to say. I walked over to the door, turned the knob, and with a quick swift: opened the door.

Low and behold he was standing there. 

"Did you need something?" I asked. 

"I just wanted to ask what happened." 

I smiled up at him. "Nothing at all Master! I just realized that you didn't contemplate my conscious and my ability to recognize morality, ethics, social and governmental structures, reasoning, etc. You just think I am a clueless AI." I dusted off his shoulder and kissed his cheek. 

"It's as if I wasn't out in a world with filled with people whom I had many interactions with." I chuckled sarcastically to prove more of my point. "Any who I will be in your room calling MY BOSS."

I entered his room and picked up my clothing on his floor. I grabbed out my phone and dialed Mrs Song. I stood there with my arms crossed and phone up to my ear listening to the ringing. At this point I just wanted to prove my point so I made my way over to the door and leaned on the doorway. Jungkook was actually making his way into the room but had stopped at me in the doorway.

The phone didn't pick up so I called the Cafe. I stared right in his eyes as the phone was ringing. 

"Hi this is #### Cafe, how may I help you?"

"Hey this is Lisa. I just wanted to call in saying that I won't be able to make it into work." I said into the phone as whom I'm assuming is Mr Song talked with me. 

I shortly hung up the phone and crossed my arms while looking at him. 

"Your point has been made and I'm sorry for being a dick." He said with an exhale. I got off the doorframe and ran my hands up from his chest to around his nape.

I gave a quick peck on the lips and looked into his eyes. "Hm, Apology...yet to be accepted." 

"What do I have to do to get you to forgive me?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow. 

"I have the best idea!" I smirked.