12

Lisa

"Mmm.." I moaned into our make out. We were on the rug laid out in front of the bedroom fireplace. He was mounted above me with his knee between my legs, right hand on my breast, and left hand making its way down to my hot sex.

His index finger pressed against the now wet cloth, barricading him from me. My chest was lifting up and down as he rubbed his thumb in circles on my clitoris. It sent waves of complete pleasure up my spine making my nipples harden.

He kept teasing and swirling his thumb in circles to penetrate my clit and send endless amounts of ecstasy through me.

My folds were so wet as he stuck a finger. He pumped back and forth, I whined in retaliation to how he could possibly only put ONE.  I broke our hot make out session. "Oh master! Stop teasing!

He smiled and started to trail kisses down my neck.  Only stopping to suck on my skin. He continued to pumped one finger but this time agonizingly slow.

My clit was throbbing and practically yearning for more stimulation. I started to move my hips up to match the pace of my master. The feeling wasn't as intense as I hoped for but it certainly felt good.

Jungkook stopped pumping and put his mouth next to my ear. He whispered in a low and deep tone: "Do that again and you're gonna have to endure punishment of my choice." He then proceeded to put pressure on top of my clit. I moaned out as he then bit my earlobe and groaned: "Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded my head up and down as my chest rose and fell. I bit my lip at this taste of pleasure he was giving me. "Words Lisa."

"Yes master!" I shouted.

"Good girl..." he the pushed two fingers in me and started to pulse his fingers in and out. I started to become warmer and sensitive to the touch. Jungkook was then having his mouth trail farther and farther down my body. He had kissed down my neck and was now sucking on my collarbone. I could feel the skin being completely enveloped into his mouth as he lightly sucked.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he stopped playing with my right breast and slid his hand lower to my ass. He grabbed my right cheek and made tiny low bits down my stomach and very well near my throbbing sex.

Jungkook slid out his fingers and proceeded to kiss right above my vulva. I had started to slow my breath and waited for his wet kisses to transfer to the lips of my sex. I looked down and recognized him sadistically smiling at me as he knew how I hated this torture. I needed him so bad that I started to whine again.

He chuckled lightly and went lower to kiss my left inner thigh. At this point I left go of his head and took hold of the fluffy rug.

Jungkook our both of my legs atop of his shoulders and looked at my pulsating pussy for a second before going in.

{take notes of this loves ;)}

Master then slowly slid his tongue up my vulva in a slow motion. His wet muscle did this flawlessly in one motion. Stopping at the top only to go back down and do it again. This made me shake!

I closed my eyes and moaned as he took his time sliding it up and down preparing me for his next move.

Then he began to play with the hood of my clit by moving his tongue in clockwise motions around it so many times. Pleasure filled noises escaped my mouth as well as breathy moans.

"Master... enough of this playing around please.."

"Please what?" He had asked me.

"Please make me feel good master! I'm begging you.."

He had chuckled and kissed my thigh. "All you had to do was ask nicely baby."

Master went back down and made me practically scream his name as he sucked on my clit while penetrating me with two fingers. The slow rise of my climax was tingling and was on the verge of releasing until he had decided to play with me one more time.

He stopped before my climax and made me completely groan. Edging an orgasm! I let out a sigh as he went back into finish me off.

My breath started to deepen as I was coming closer and closer. My head fell back and my legs began to shake as I basically exploded into a million pieces by cumming all over his fingers. My legs were still shaking from the intense orgasm that I was currently riding out.

This warm sensation had fallen over me as my head felt dizzy. But a good type of dizzy.

I did an automatic system check and everything was read in as completely functional and in check.

Master had climbed up me and cured my sex. I flinched from this surprise since I was still sensitive down there.

"Good girl." He complimented me and kissed my cheek.

"Now it's you're turn Master."

{wow! Nothin like a full chapter of delicious smut :) hope you all enjoyed!
I know you did ;) }