8

Lisa

It was the start of January. Lot's people come in mostly because of the warm area and warm drinks we serve. Snow started to fall heavy this morning so , thankfully, not many people were here. 

"Hey Lisa." Mina said while pouring a couple some coffee. "Sungmin is looking for you." 

"When is he ever not?" I smiled. Once I stepped into the back where the lockers are, Sungmin slammed his body up against the metal lockers making a large bang. 

"Where have you been?"

"That's my business." I said while putting the apron on. "Why are you looking for me?" I looked at him. 

He looked at me up and down. "We haven't really had each other in so long baby. Don't you miss it?" 

"No." I put my purse and belongings into the small space. "Is that all you wanted to ask?"

"Oh come on don't play hard to get. That has been over since the 1960s. Now it's all about sexuality. Let's just embrace it." He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. 

I looked at him with the only facial expression I can muster for him, disgust. "Sexuality and sexual abuse have a very bold line that you are obviously naive to see." I slipped out of his arms as I can feel his heart rate rise and blood rush to his face and brain. "Learn the difference before you get arrested and put on trial as a felon. Consent is taught in primary school. "

He's angry. He slammed my locker and almost caught my hair. "Are you insulting me?" He started getting closer. 

"No." 

"Really? Because I think you just compared me to a child." He backed up to a wall. Cornered. "Lisa baby, you need to learn what it is about respect towards your seniors. People will punish you if you don't have respect fo them."

"Sungmin, there are about 276 different scenarios that can happen right now and even more depending on what you personally do or say to change it. Please think about it." 

Reactor activated. Generating Emotion due to Circumstance - Fear 

"There you go again spurring out nonsense and bulshit. Always letting everyone know what you're thinking about." He chuckled while grabbing my arm little too hard. "It's time you learn to just keep your mouth shut. But since you like it open all the time, let's give you something that will physically shut you the fuck up."

He unzipped his pants and I planned out the right time to run. My legs were shaking, hormones were released to calm down, heat had been given off, water started to pour from my eyes to try and cool myself. 

"Oh baby, wipe those tears away. It makes you look ugly." 

Now. 

I broke out of his grip but he just grabbed my hair. I was yanked back and I hit the floor. He put his knee beside me and the other on my stomach. It didn't hurt but it did push against some very important parts of me. 

Sungmin then leaned into me and sniffed my hair. "Lisa you have no idea how much I admire you. But you just need to be taught. Time to be punished." 

Flashback... 

"If I wasn't sick I'd punish you. Right now." He said and I chuckled at the warm gesture my Master offered. 

"Yes, Master. I'll hold you for your word." 

...

Master. 

Reactor activated. Generating Emotion due to Circumstance - Sadness, Betrayal 

"I'm so sorry." I choked on my words as if I was talking directly to him. "I was naive and stupid. Forgive me please." 

Sungmin smiled thinking I was apologizing to him. "Oh dolly, I will make you sorry." 

"Help!" I thrashed around as grabbed my shirt and slammed me against the wall and shoved himself in my mouth.

He moaned and started thrusting. "How are you so good when you are struggling?" 

Thankfully Mina had heard and tried to open the door. She knocked. "Lisa are you in there? Is everything all right." Sungmin shoved himself more into my mouth. 

I tried to make some sort of noise but nothing came out but for soft muffles. My energy was depleting. The sexual intake from him cumming was enough to last the rest of the day due to the energy collected off him and his testosterone. 

He zipped up his pants and left me there. 

I wiped off my mouth and got up. I fixed myself and made sure I looked presentable. 

What a perfect place to plan it. A room with no cameras and no evidence to push on him. Lovely. 

I stepped out with the last effects of numbness. An overload of a strong emotion can puncture the reactor to make no emotions. It more often happens after sadness or some times anger. 

I performed on my job with focus and trying to ignore Sungmin's abuse. His sly ass grabs, groping my thighs, my chest, and more time than often my privates. 

It was now a cycle. Day after day. Just nothing. 

2 : 32 pm; 3 weeks after ... 

Mina had left after her shift and I had covered one of her tables. I made the coffee and simply approached the table of a man looking into a newspaper. "Here you are sir." 

I turned back to walk over back to my station when I heard a familiar voice. "Lisa?" 

Water welled up in my eyes. How could not even recognize the scent? The aura?

I looked back to see my Master