9

Lisa

"Jungkook.."

He was standing right in front of me. In the flesh. 

His feature have sort of changed.Nothing drastic but still noticeable. He seemed to grow taller, his widely shaped shoulders accommodated the heavy arms, his scent smelled of a nice musk and mist. He has grown fuller and buffer. The sleek pants he wore dropped to his ankles with his dress shoes, ankle socks, and I can almost see the outline of a certain bulge showing through the expensive fabric. 

His face grew more mature as he has grown into his features. The curved jawline was sharpened as his eyes gave a shaper stare into a person's eyes making you want them to talk to you but not at the same time. He has a trimmed and well cared skin with precise precision to the tiniest eyebrow hair. 

The confidence carried by his shoulders gives a lingering intimidation that could make a person coil in absolute delightment. Shivers and shocks down the spinal cord turning one on and into a whole other level of pure excitement. Leaving a taste tester of how this man could give you pleasure served by just his presence. 

He raised his arm and touched my shaking arm carrying the tray.

"Lisa." Hearing his deep voice made me fall off the edge. I felt like toggling over into his arms and collapsing onto his warm body. Crying until final content of the longing I've had for him. 

I was so entranced that I hadn't even noticed my master had wrapped his arms around my body and squeezed tight. 

Water poured from my eyes onto the shoulder of his coat as I dropped the tray with a loud clank and rattle on the ground. The noise was loud but it was the least of either of our concerns. We just had to be in the embracing arms of each other. We had to share the feeling of never wanting to let go — no matter the consequence or stigma of the piercing eyes of everyone in the Café. The eyes of the people who had turned their heads toward the noise to see 2 people in a tight hug. Wondering in their minds, what was happening.

For the first time in a long time I felt reassured and secure.

My tears were from a place of longing and satisfaction. 

My reactor was confused and read in a feeling that was so seldomly felt throughout these past years. It sent warm shocks through the tips of my hairs to the bottoms of my toes.

Happiness. 

His hand was behind my head. He choked on his words and looked into my eyes. "Am I dreaming?" His breath waved against my skin. 

"No." I managed to say. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. 

"Take me away from here."

45 minutes later...

It'd been ages since I felt his skin agains mine. It felt amazing. 

He pulled off my shirt and laid my on his couch. His hands rested on my hips while his tongued entered my mouth. His soft plump lips on mine made me go crazy. I felt hotter and steaming. 

My body temperature had risen by 5 degrees and I was in the best state of bliss as he caressed me. My shirt was taken off exposing my skin and bra to his every move. The ball was in his court and my defense is shattering at his feet. 

His hands moved to the back of my bra whilst he was still kissing the left side of my neck. His warm tongue licked my neck and it tickled with every sense. The wondrous feeling of his hands softly groping my breasts while he sucks on my skin. 

It is a couriousitsy how the skin breaks into the bruise without much effort. The red mark soon turning into a light shade of purple and deeper into a violet. The sexy tension from such action really presses my buttons. 

I gave a soft moan into his ears and softly bit his earlobe. He didn't give any verbal attention but he did press up against my body in a harder manner. 

I moved my hands from his shoulders to his sides, and then to the rim of his shirt where the contact between it and the skin don't meet. I slid the shirt higher up is torso and he let me fling it off onto the ground. His hard chest was then pressed onto my soft breasts. 

My nipples only got harder from the contact. 

Our breasts got deeper with every move we made on each other. From taking off our pants to the next movement of his tongue pressing against my hot sex. 

Tiny bud of my clitoris was throbbing from the sucking. My legs opened for him as he wanted to get more access and I let him. His finger slid into me and his mouth covered my wet sex. The constant sucking and biting made me crazy. His tongue performed circles and little flicks to where I just straight came.

The warm liquid flowed out of me like a balled up sensation that I was dying for. My nails dug into the cushions as my organ had done summersault into a huge awakening. 

He crawled up to me and kissed my mouth. It was a deep and passionate kiss. One that I had been engaging into with all of my might. 

The lips of my sex became wet and hot. It was begging for something more. 

I was begging for something more. More of him. 

But something caught my attention. The smell. 

The smell I failed to noticed. It was smothered all of this place. 

The smell of cigarettes, rum, and Christian Dior J'adore Eau De Parfúm . 

The smell of a drunk slut.