chapter 18: the accidental boyfriend

Trevor wakes up the next morning to an empty bed and messages in his group chat. Yawning, he focuses on the one thing he can control first and unlocks his phone. He almost wishes he didn't.

BIANCA: Trev, you better not let Adam keep you out past your birthday.

LACE: Yeah, I'm not sure I trust Adam to do right by us with those shifty eyes of his.

MIA: He's good people. Only gotta worry 'bout the mouth he's got on him.

LACE: Oh?

JOHNNY: Good to know my mind wasn't the only one that went there.

BIANCA: Y'all a mess.

LACE: Hey, sometimes my mind's in the gutters and there's no groundskeeper.

TREVOR: Yo, what the hell?

TREVOR: Why did I wake up to innuendo about my boyfriend in the group chat?

MIA: Because we love and miss you and Lacey's a damn perv.

LACE: I resent that, but this ain't about me. Like B said, don't stay in PA on your birthday!

TREVOR: I'm working the show on the 5th. Couldn't stay here if I wanted to.

BIANCA: Never know. We don't know what you two been up to in Lancaster.

JOHNNY: Oh, I'm pretty sure we have an idea.

TREVOR: My friends are all perverts. Good to know.

LACE: Since the cat's out of the bag then, Trev, quick question about Adam.

TREVOR: Lace, don't you dare.

JOHNNY: Say it! Say it! Say it!

MIA:

LACE: I'm gonna

LACE: I'm gonna.

BIANCA: We're literally all begging you not to. Except Johnny, but no one listens to men that short.

JOHNNY: WOW. Now I really want her to say it.

MIA: Please don't!

TREVOR: I swear...

BIANCA: NO.

LACE: What dat mouth do tho???

MIA: Ugh.

JOHNNY: Hahaha, yes!