Part 7~ Massacre

Yuto opens his eyes. His feels very dizzy when he tries to lift up his head. His surrounding is dark. There are a few candles at every four corner of the dusty room, giving him the source of the dim light. Yuto wants to move his hand but he couldn't. Not only his hands. All of his four limbs are tied on the mattress-less wooden bed. He is not wearing anything except of his pants.

The boy recalls of what happened. Yes, he followed a masked man to a cave at the beach. That's when he was knocked out.  

Yuto bites his lips. Baka, he scolded himself. He thought that he will be able to find out the mysterious man hideout and escape to call the others. But he was wrong. The masked man was too strong for him to take. Yuto was knocked out by just a punch. I should have just screamed when the guy first attacked. Why am I so stupid?

He guesses his eagerness to find Keito outweighed his rational. He thought he would be able to rescue Keito. But now he regrets his stupid decision. The others must be really worried about him now.

But who was it? It is someone very familiar. It seems like Yuto has always spent his time with that mysterious guy in which he can tell by just his scent. But his brain couldn't really tell him the exact person. It's there, locked somewhere in my mind- the identity of the serial attacker.

Suddenly a scream echoes in the room. Yuto recognizes the voice.

"Keito!!!!!!!" he shouts with all his might, trying to untie himself with his remaining strength. It's a waste. The ties are too tight.

"Arghhh!!!!!!!" another loud scream heard.

"Don't hurt him!!!!!!!" Yuto yells. His tears are running down his cheeks. The image of Keito being tortured come to his mind. "Yamette kudasai....Yamette!!!! Keito!!!!!"

"Shut up!" a familiar voice tells him fiercely, opening the door at the same time. Slowly he walks towards the tied boy.

"You've grown so much ne Yuto," the footsteps become closer. "You love him so much don't you?"

"What do you want from us? Why are you doing all this?" Yuto loses his temper. "If anything happen to him I'll kill you, bastard! Come up front and show yourself!"

The man laughs evilly. "You don't remember me do you? Oh my, I forgot! You are a superstar now. This poor boy is such an insignificant existent to you isn't it?"

For the next time Yuto heard Keito's voice screaming of pain.

"Keito- umpphhhh-" the man stragles him, making it hard for Yuto to breath. In the dim light Yuto could see his face.

"Ku-s--argh" the man tightens his hands around Yuto's neck.

"How does it feels Yuto? Being at the brisk of death? I know how it feels, I was there- when the world accused me for something I didn't do. I'll kill all of you, one by one. And the silly old man will get his revenge for what he did to me!!"

Yuto couldn't take it anymore. He is at his limit. Soon enough he will be with Inoo, Yabu, Yamada and possibly Keito.

"Die!!!!!!"

_________________________________________

"Yuto!!!"

Chinen opens his eyes. He is all wet from his cold sweats. The dream he just had was so real. He could feel Yuto's pain being strangle like that, desperately trying to gasp for air. Yuto was suffocated. If the man continues Yuto will most probably...

"Nooo....!!!" Chinen screams his lung out, waking the other boys from their sleep.

"Chii..." Hikaru approaches the hysterical boy who is extremely agitated. "What's wrong?"

Chinen backs off seeing Hikaru is getting closer to him, looking at Hikaru as if he is a monster. "Don't come near me! Go away!!!"

"Chii..." Hikaru tries to grab Chinen's hand but the boy forcefully pushes his hand.

"I said go away!!!!!!!" Chinen yells once more with tears wetting his face.

Daiki lost his patience. He rushes towards Chinen and...

Pang!!

A slap landed on Chinen's wet cheek. The other boys are stunned. This is the first time they witness the gentle Daiki using such violence.

"What the hell happen to you?" Daiki angrily throw his question. "Shouting in the middle of the night, weeping like a kid! Are you really a man?"

Takaki holds Daiki's shoulder. "Relax Dai-chan. He's just a kid."

"You guys have been spoiling him too much! That's why he never grows up! Look at him, pathetic!"

There is a dead silence. Hikaru, Takaki and Ryutaro look at each other. Daiki repetitively breathe in and out deeply, trying to control his anger.

"Gomen," Chinen stares blankly at the wooden floor, rubbing his red cheek. "I didn't ask for it. Tell me Dai-chan, why is it me who get all this nightmares? You are right; I'm a spoiled kid, a coward. Then can somebody explain to me why am I the only one who get the horrible dreams?" Chinen starts to sob again. "I can't take it anymore... I'm all exhausted...seeing the death of your own friends...I would rather die..."

Hikaru pulls the crying boy into his arm. "Daijyobu...I'll protect you. I promise," he gently strokes Chinen's head.

Ryutaro walks down from the hut, sitting himself close to the fire. Everybody is so tense up. It has been two days from the storm accident but still there's no sign of rescue team to be around. Keito and Yuto were both missing on the same day, and worst Yuto was kidnapped when he was around them. They searched the entire evening but both of them were nowhere to be found.

Ryutaro throws some small sticks into the fire. His brain is working hard. Why is it that this man acting this way? What is his primary motive? How did he get to the island at the first place?

Argh! I just added more pieces to the puzzle. What should I do now? I wish I go to detective school! If Yama-chan is here he would definitely solve this- he is JUMP's detective.

The sky has slowly turns red. Morning is coming, again. Ryutaro looks at the four boys who are sitting in silence on the hut. Daiki is sitting at one corner, clearly feels guilty with what he just did. Hikaru is comforting Chinen, while Takaki somehow able to doze off.

Will the number keep on reducing?

Suddenly a crawling figure catches his eyes. A bleeding, crawling...human?

"Where are you going Ryu?" Daiki shouts the boy's name seeing Ryutaro running to the bush nearby.

"Stop!" Hikaru orders, realizing what had caught Ryutaro's attention. "That might be another trap. I said stop!" he chases after Ryutaro with Daiki.

Ryutaro doesn't care. His instinct says that there is no harm awaits. He finally reaches the previously crawling man who is now lying unconsciously on the ground.

He gently lifts the man's upper body and put it on his lap, cleaning all the dirt that get on his face when he fell. His eyes widen, shock with what he is seeing.

"Who is that Ryu?" Hikaru asks. Ryutaro takes a deep breath.

"It's Yama-chan."

~to be continued~