Part 9~ Yamada's story

"I never thought I'll be chasing our own friend," Taiyo cupped his face, exhaling a long breath. "Poor JUMP..."

Shoon stares at the computer screen. "I think the one to be sympathized is Kusano-kun. All of this won't happen if he wasn't sacked from jimusho."

"That includes us isn't it?" the tall boy shifts his eye to the other boy. "You still have the grudge don't you?"

"The scar will always be there Taiyo. I know you feel the same way too," Shoon replies. His eyes are still fixed on the database.

Taiyo takes a deep breath this time, putting his hand at the back of his head and lays his back on the chair at the same time. Somehow Shoon is right. The scar is still there. It was really hard to get back to reality. One moment he was a top teenage star, and the next second he became a normal boy. It was a huge change if anyone asks him, a lot of adaptation to make.

But Taiyo would describe what Kusano went through as cruel. Kusano was framed. He was accused for something he didn't do. The pressures given by the media lead to him being kicked-out from NEWS when his name was at the top. After a while he was found not guilty. Even with this jimusho didn't restore him as part of NEWS, and worse the other members were too busy with their own idol activity to even care about Kusano. All of them, except for Koyama.

Kusano lived with the hatred in these past few years. He became severely depressed and has been the regular patient in the mental health unit since the first Major Depressive Episode in 2006. The psychiatry assessment report from 2009 stated that he showed symptoms of Multiple Personality Disorder, and the diagnosis has been confirmed recently. Apparently there are three Kusano- the psychotic, the impulsive and of course the gentle Kusano that they know.

"Ne Shoon. If there's three me, what do you think my other personalities will be?" Taiyo suddenly asks the question.

Shoon chuckles. "Hmm... let see. Taiyo no.1 will be clumsy, no. 2 will be a crybaby and no. 3 will silly!'

"Eih? Is it really nothing good about me? Huuuuuu...." Taiyo pouts like a baby.

Shoon laughs. "Ok ok, I lied. There's one thing in you that not many others have, and I am honestly envy you for that."

"Really? What is it? Tell me tell me!"

Shoon stop scrolling the computer, turn himself to face the other boy. "Your heart. You have such a pure and innocent heart Taiyo. Even though you are a bit slow sometime, but your willingness to accept and forgive others is just remarkable. I admire you for that."

Taiyo smiles. "Arigato ne Shoon."

But later the tall boy scratches his head. "Demo sa, pure heart is not a personality! Come on come on! Tell me my good personality!"

Shoon shakes his head. Baka Taiyo!

_______________________________________

Daiki embraces Yamada tight, trying to keep the boy warm. If they are in the JUMP house he would definitely cook Yamada's favorite salmon soup and feed him. He would properly tend to the wounds on the boy's body- cleaning them with disinfectant and bring Yamada to the hospital for his tetanus shot.

But being on the deserted island he can do nothing. Daiki hates himself for not be able to care for Yamada properly. His heart hurts seeing Yamada shivering all over when the tender night breeze hits him. My effort is useless after all.

Daiki once again peeks at Yamada's injury. The boy must have been cruelly tortured. There are multiple wounds on his torso, believed to be caused by a whip. Yamada's hair has been cut short unevenly, even injuring his scalp. The worst part is his toes- the poor boy has been missing both his pinky toes. Somebody must have been cut it- without anesthetic.