Chapter 6 ~ Feelings

Emily POV ~

I woke up the next more to the sound of the boys shouting at each other '' guys shut the fuck up u will wake emily'' that was Luke next all i heard was ''why the fuck is she here anyway she's loser'' loser loser loser that word just kept going threw my head why did Jai hate me so much, I got up and picked up my things shit it was 8:15am i needed to get ready for school. I ran downstairs and saw Luke Jai Beau and a women who i guessed was their mum Gina '' oh hey emily your up want some brekky'' Luke said ''no im fine thanks for letting me stay Mrs.Brooks ill get going now'' i said while making my way to the door ''your welcome emily come around anytime and call me Gina'' Gina said then i felt someone touch my back i turned around it was Luke '' are you ok you look upset'' i looked up to see Luke staring at me '' no im fine im just a loser cya'' with that i just walked to my front door i could hear Luke calling me but i just locked the door when i got inside Ben and my mum are up and at the breakfast table Ben runs up to me and gives me a hug '' Emily i missed you'' i laughed and said ''Benny i was just next door'' with that i ran upstairs got changed and run back downstairs i looked at the time 8:30am shit im late i run into the kitchen grab my lunch and head to school. Im late fuck i look at my time table and see that i have maths oh great a hour with Luke. I look threw the window and the teacher is facing the blackboard so i try to sneak in i slowly open the door and walk to my seat which is right next to Luke he looks at me and i just ignore him the Mrs.Burke didn't seem to notice that im in class now Luke keeps trying to talk to me but i still ignore him i still cant get how he didn't even stick up for me maybe he thinks im a loser to then i get a text off James;

James bear:) : please talk to him he wont stop bugging me and Mrs.Burke is going to catch me please emily talk to him  xx

I look up at Luke and he is staring at me i give him a smile and write a little note to him

Emily: Sorry about before forgive me ?  xx

Luke: Im sorry you heard Jai i should have punched him for calling you a loser which by the way your not there's nothing to forgive you about will u forgive me?  xxx

Emily: How can i stay mad at my Lukeyy boo  Why does Jai hate me anyway? xxx

Luke: He doesn't hate you he just doesn't know you as well as us that's all  xxx

I look at the text again and think what Luke said then replied back

Emily: Then he will have to get to know me cz ill im going to be everywhere  xx

Luke: come be our camera girl so after school doing a Q&A  xx

Emily: ill be there  xx

with that i put my phone in my pocket and try to start some work that was set for us to do. When was class was over i had science yes with Jai now im going to get to know him. I walk in and look to were i sit and Jai wasn't there he was talking to Jenny and her group of friends ''Hey Jai'' i say to him when i walk past Jenny and her friends just look at me and laugh. I sat down and Mr.Blake walks in and Jai walks over to sit down i take out the notes ive made to show Jai about the assignment that we have to do together '' Have a look at these if you want it breaks down the experiment into parts'' i say with a smile and he looks at them and hands them back ''uhh Jai dont u want to take them to look it over'' i say to him ''nah i have my own'' well that was strange Mr.Blake tell us more about the assignment and says that we have to present it to the class next week i look at Jai and hes on his phone on twitter he looks pissed. We still haven't done any work on the assignment seeming as Jai is always busy. Class went fast and it was break time i walked over to the table where all the boys were even Jai wow that's a shock i sit next to Luke and Jai i try to start up a conversation with Jai '' so Jai do you wanna work on the assignment tonight you can come over to mine if u want '' mum was out with work friends so she wouldn't be back until late dad was visiting nan back in ireland and Ben was at a sleep over ''uhh ya ok'' he said ''ok call over at 8 then and we can start'' i said with a smile i looked at Luke and he mouthed ''good job'' i nodded as in to say thanks. After lunch i had PE with Jai Luke and James the boys and girls are together so we had to agree on what to do Luke suggested footy all of us agreed except Jenny and her group of friends they didn't want to play but everyone else did so they sat on the sidelines and thought it be great be cheerleaders this is going to be fun 1st team was me Luke Jai a girl called claire and 3other boys on the other team was james a boy names Tim he knew the boys and 5 other boys from my class. I was pretty good at footy i got the ball off james a few times and tripped Tim to which i thought was funny its was 5-5 there was 2 minutes left in the game and Jai had the ball i was open i was calling for the ball but he wouldn't pass it to me so when james tripped him up i ran and got the ball i ran up to the goal and SCORED wooooo luke and the rest of the boys on my team picked me up Claire was in goal and ran up to and we all cheered Jai was still on the floor i looked over and he smiled i guess that was progress well i hope. I went to get changed and get ready for history i was in the changing room when Jenny and her friends walked in ''emily isn't it im jenny smith this is aoife cassie and sandra we notice how close your getting to luke and well just stay the fuck away from him'' with that i was pushed to the floor and getting kicked in the stomach the next thing i knew i blackout. I wake up and im late for class i get dressed and it hurts to move but i push threw it and start to walk to class i was 10 minutes late i walk in and tell the teacher i was talking to my science teacher she believed the lie Mrs.Hickey was nice she said it was ok and to go to my seat which was next to luke he knew that something was wrong but i just told him i felt sick. When the bell went i walked fast out of the class and started to walk home i knew luke would be looking for him so i told him i had to collect my brother from school i think he believed me i hope he did anyway. I got home and went straight to bed i just need rest next thing i was fast asleep.

Jai POV ~

Its 8pm i should get ready to go over to Emily's house now luke said she didn't seem right after PE and she didn't come to help us record Q&A

I hope she is better to start this assignment since its due next week i kept meaning to make plans with emily to start it but this hacking is getting worse its every day now last week it stopped for a few days but now its back again. I get my books and pens ready i go up to get dress i change into jeans vans and a jumper with a black beanie with JANOSKIANS written on it. '' why are you getting dressed up for'' beau said ''uhh im not im getting ready to go over to Emily's house we need to start our assignment'' i look at him with a innocent look '' dude i know you to well you dont put on jeans just to study you like her dont you'' he said with a smile on his face '' no i dont she likes luke not me'' i say as i look down at my hands '' well you wouldn't mind if i ask her out then do you'' i look up and say '' dont you dare you will only hurt her like you do with the rest of the girls you ask out'' i say a little louder as i couldn't let him near her ''chill dude she's hot but not my type'' i walk downstairs and head out the door towards to Emily's its now 8:15pm im early this is a first im always late im nervous as i come up to her door wait why im i feeling like this im never nervous around girls unless i like them but i dont like emily she's just my science partner she's cute but i cant i would but shit what im i saying fuck fuck im starting to get feeling for emily.

well people this is chapter 6 bit long sorry if its shit and sorry about spelling but i was running out of things to say rate and comment i want to hear feedback