Chapter 14 ~ I Just Don't Know

Chatper 14 ~ I Just Don't Know

Emiy POV 

I wake up and it's 9am our flight is at in two hours so I get up and start to pack the rest of my things I still cant get over Jai last night how could he do that to me I checked my phone and have loads of messages from him I cant look at them right now I'm still angry and upset. Once I pack all my stuff I walk downstairs and see everyone including Jai why the fuck is he here ''morning everyone'' i say with a smile on my face i just ignore Jai i walk over to grab something to eat  Jai gets up to walk after me but Luke stands in front of him and tells him to sit down I glad that luke done that i don't know what i would have done if jai got close to me i grab a apple and walk back into the sitting room '' is everyone ready we must leave in a half hour'' i look up and everyone nodds i see jai and he looks upset good im glad he has really fucked things up now. Shannon and Kyle drop us to the air port to wave us off as soon as we get threw security we head staright to the gate. 

20 mintues later

Our flight number is called and we walk up to the women who scans our tickets and lets us through I'm first to get through so i walk as fast as i can to the plan i hear someone run up next to me i look and its Jai oh god i don't want to talk to him now ''jai not now i just don't know what you could say that could fix this i mean us just please leave me alone'' i show my ticket to the girl and she shows me to my seat i sit down in my seat and put in my head phones before i could put on a song tanya daisy and kate walk towards they can see the tears in my eyes and rush next to me ''emily its going to be okay we promise you we wont let him near you'' kate says with a smile on her face Ihug them both ''i love you girls'' we sit down in our seats and wait for the plane to take off i put on a song and its Fall by Justin Beiber i leave it on as it brings back the good memories me and jai had i slowly fall asleep after a few songs and dream about the night out.

Jai POV

I can't beilve what i done to emily i was so drunk last night i didn't even know it was her when she tapped me on the shoulder i'm such a cunt. I run up to emily before she gets on the plane she turns and says ''jai not now i just don't know what you could say that could fix this i mean us just please leave me alone'' I see that there is tears slowly forming in her eyes I hate seening emily cry it hurts knowing its my fault that she is upset i got to fix this fast.

sorry short chapter just had to get jai's pov in there another chapter will be up soon like a hour or so will it be a happy chapter or sad will emily and jai ever get past this break up will there be new relationships find out by reading the next chapter 

read vote comment rate please give feedback