Chapter 8 ~ What Are We

1 Weeks Later

It's been 1 weeks since me and jai kissed i still can't believe that Jai Brooks kissed me and told me that he liked me. I haven't talked to jai since the kiss i haven't been back to school either i was still recovering from the damage that jenny and her friends done to me my ribs were bruised but still hurt. Luke came over nearly everyday he heard what happened and hasn't left my side he would do everything for me make me breakfast bring me to bed help me around the house he is a really good friend i wonder if jai told him about the kiss i dont want to ask incase he doesn't know. ''emily when are you coming back to school jenny and the other have been suspended for for a week and must write you a letter saying sorry'' luke said '' I should be back tomorrow im feeling much better'' i smile and look up at luke. I've caught up in most of the school work i also had my half of the assignment and jai done his but since ive been out all week we got a extension so we could add some last detail to it. '' hows jai? we need to finish the assignment for science'' i say to luke who is just staring at me i look at him and i notice that we are close '' hes good he might text you later he was really worried about you all of us were'' i leaned back as i thought luke was close enough '' aww that's sweet ill call him later''. I get up and walk into the kitchen to get a drink then i feel hands on my waste i turn to see luke very close to me then he kisses me im shocked that luke is kissing me i feel nothing no spark or fireworks i dont kiss back luke pulls away ''I i m sorry i shouldn't have done that sorry emily'' luke looks hurt '' luke im sorry i dont want to ruin or friendship i like someone else please dont hate me'' i give him a hug and he doesn't hug back i know he is hurt but i need to sort out things with jai and find out what is going on between us what are we i just know that i liked when we kissed and i wanted more.

Luke POV ~

This past week my feelings are getting stronger for emily i really like her im falling for her hard i just hope she feels the same we are very close we always cuddle and have nicknames for each other today im going to make a move i cant hold it in any longer. Me and emily are watching a movie i put on lion king it was emily favourite movie and she needs to be cheered up she hasn't left the house or gone to school since what happened with jenny and her sluts of friends they have been suspended for a week and have to write emily a letter to say sorry.''emily when are you coming back to school jenny and the other have been suspended for for a week and must write you a letter saying sorry'' i look at her she is so cute i really like her she says '' I should be back tomorrow im feeling much better'' thank god she's coming back classes haven't been the same with her not being there. Jai has been worried about her he told me what happened last week and i haven't left emily since then she is never going to get hurt while im around and that's a promise. Emily gets up to get a drink i follow her but she doesn't know im behind her i put my hands on her waste and emily turns around i look at her eyes then down to her lips its time i have to make my move so i do i kiss her emily doesn't kiss back and pulls away ''I i m sorry i shouldn't have done that sorry emily'' i say to emily god ive fucked it up she doesn't like me fuck.Emily says that she likes someone else my heart breaks emily hugs me but i dont hug back my heart is broken i love emily yes i love her but she doesn't love me back.

Jai POV ~

It's been a week since i've kissed emily I like her and i know luke likes her he has been over there with her since last week the night i told him what happed to emily he went over straight away i was angry that he was over there with her i wanted to be the one that holds her when she asleep i want to be the one that makes her breakfast every morning im falling hard for emily i just need to see her again i miss her in school i wanted to text her but i dont have the courage to do it. I hear luke come home he is early he usually isn't home until 12pm its only 9pm. I walk downstairs and luke is sitting down with his head in his hands hes upset fuck what happened ive never seen him cry like this. ''luke are you ok? what's wrong? is emily ok?'' he looks up at me his eyes are red and tears are dripping off his face '' i kissed emily'' them 3 words hurt like a bitch but i had to be there for luke hes upset and hurt. We still there for a hour or two and talk he tells me everything how he loves her since he opened the door teh day she came over to our house. I told luke to go to bed and he listened he walked upstairs '' thanks bro'' he said before he went into our room. I text emily:

Jai:can i come over we need to talk about last week x

Emily: ermm ya door is open come straight up xx

I head over and walk up to Emily's room she's sitting on her bed with red puffy eyes she's been crying. I walk over to emily and just hold her she leans into my chest and i rub her back. We sit there for most of the night when emily stops crying we talk about last week '' jai what are we you like me i really like you your here with me now i just want to know what is this'' i look at emily her eyes aren't red anymore i look at her and say ''your mine'' i lean in at kiss emily this time the kiss was passionate i lift her up and walk over to her bed our lips to break we are on the bed now just making out i didn't want to rush emily i want to take it slow and see how it works out all i can say is i really love Emily Anna Collins.

Well readers they are finally with each other How will Luke react? Will they keep their relationship a secret? keep on reading to find out rate comment and please give feed back and follow me