Chapter 10 ~ Girls Night In

Emily's POV ~

It has been a long day school was ok made loads of new friends and tonight we are having a sleepover in my house. When i got home from school i texted the girls my address and what time to come over

Emily: Daisy,Kate,Tanya

Hey girls be at mine for 6:30 and here is my address 23 Glenroy Street see ye soon xxx

All the girls replied back saying cant wait. I got a text from jai he wanted to meet up tonight and watch movies but i couldn't cancel on the girls so i had to tell him what was happening he kept asking if him and the boys could join i said no as its a girls night he didn't text back after that i know he is up to something i just hope it wont ruin tonight.

6:30pm: I got all the snacks ready and pulled out a few DVDs that we can watch The Hunger Games 1 and 2 Titanic Paranormal Actvity and Warm Bodies this should keep us going for the night i thought to myself then i heard a knock at the door i walked over and saw the girls i let them in quickly as i didn't want the boys to see or hear them but it was too late i could hear the boys outside '' oh look boys emily is having a party'' i could hear jai say i knew he would try something within seconds there was a knock on the door again i opened to find all the boys in onsies '' im sorry but this is a girls night only no boys'' i laugh as jai tries to come in ''please can we come in we are dressed for the party please emily we want to spend time with you'' jai says ''and your hot friends'' luke and skip say '' well girls do we want to have 5 boys at the girls night'' I look behind to see what the girls say and they all nod well looks like its a party.I went into the kitchen to get more snacks and drinks my parents and ben went to ireland for a week so i had the house to myself. I was in the kitchen when i felt someone arms around me i knew it was jai so i turned around and kissed he licked the bottom of my lip with his tounge for entry and i allowed him we kissed for a good while before getting intrupted by luke shouting at us '' hurry up with the drinks and snacks the movie is just about to start'' luke screamed '' well we better go in before luke gets angry we will finish this off later'' i kiss him again but just a peek on the lips even though i know jai wanted more. I brought in the drinks while jai brought out the snacks '' took ye long enough i was just about to press play'' luke said '' then do it already cunt'' beau said 1st we watched The Hunger Games 1 i loved this movie i always cried when the little girl dies. I was sitting next to jai skip was next to kate james was on a beanbag luke was next to daisy and beau was next to tanya i had already brought down blankets incase we got sleepy but after loads of red bull and sweets we were all hyper expectually skip and james they are so giddy that we couldn't even watch the rest of the movie so we decided to play truth or dare. Since it was my idea to play i started off '' Skip truth or dare'' i look at skip and he says '' truth'' i know the perfect question '' do you fancy any girls in this room'' i look at skip and he is going red ''ehh ya i do'' i look at skip and he glanced at kate when he answered awww he likes kate i need to set this up ''okay skip your next'' skip was looking around and said ''right this is for all the girls truth or dare'' we all said ''truth'' skip smiled and said '' Are ye single or taken?'' i looked up at saw jai looking at me shit what do i say i look at jai for advise and he just nods wait does that mean we are telling people or that im taken im so confused so i say '' ehhh taken'' daisy says '' single'' and tanya says ''taken'' i look at beau face and it drops a bit then kate says '' single pringle'' she glances at skip quickly when she answers aww she likes skip oh i am defo going to get something happing between them. I look at jai and he is smiling i think i said the right answer i was snapped out of it by luke asking ''emily who are you with? do we know him ? how long have ye been going out? why didn't you tell us'' i looked up at jai again looking for help and he doesn't look at me so i answer ''yes you all know him about a week and a half now I want to tell ye but i don't know if i can'' looking at jai pointing that question to him he then says '' right everyone i know who emily is going out with and its .... me'' I look at jai and he makes his way over to me and kisses my lips i hear the lads whistle and the girls giggling we break away from the kiss and i say '' well its about time you helped me i thought i had to tell them on my own'' i look over to luke and he looks happy i really thought he would be mad but he is happy which makes me very happy. We continue to play truth and dare and now its jai's turn i quickly told him my plan and he said he will make it work ''so skip truth or dare'' dragging out the word dare skip said '' dare'' i looked at jai and smiled '' i dare you to ask the girl you like in this room on date'' i was smiling and so was jai daniel looked nervous he turned to kate and said '' kate i really really like you please will you go for dinner with me'' i looked at kate and i didn't expect for what happend next.....

ohhhh clifhanger sorry guys had to do it but so ya there is chapter 10 i hope ye like this is a shout out to my best friend kate who is a character in this she is in love with daniel so i had to put her in it as she put me in hers so go check her out her 1st storys is just amazballz i love it and she is currenty wrting a new one so go check her out KateOC152. please rate comment and give feedback i think this chapter went good so ya find out in the next chapter what happens does kate say yes how does everyone feel about jai and emily being together #miljai loads more to come