Chapter 11 ~ Holidays

2 months later

Emily POV ~

It's finally mid-term (sorry irish thing) a whole two weeks with no school but mostly im excited I'm going to Ireland for a week I've missed my family and my friends I still must tell the boys and the girls that I'm going away I hope they wont be angry with me but i only found out last night after i came back from jai's house we had a mini sleep over and no nothing happened we just hung out all day and watched movies. 2 days ill be home so i have to tell everyone now but 1st jai i text him to call over:

Emily :MyJaiBear: Babe can you come over in a minute need to talk to you ily xxxxx

Jai: MyButterFly: on my way babe ily2 xxxx

I get out my suitcase and start to pack a few things i hear my door open and turn to see jai he looked sad I guess he saw the suitcase '' Babe are you moving somewhere'' jai says in a sad tone '' No im going to ireland for a week to see family im sorry i didn't tell you sooner i just found out'' i kiss him on the cheek and bring him over to my bed I sit him down on my bed and start to pack again but every time I put stuff in jai takes them back out ''jai please i need to pack'' i look at jai and he just laughs '' but baaabe i dont want you to leave a week is to looong'' jai drags out the words like a child '' we can skype text and ring everyday jai and you will be busy with rehearsals for the tour'' yeah the boys have got famous and have a world tour that will last for a few months. After 15 minutes of trying to pack I give up I put on DVD and cuddle up to jai i put on the lion king this is my favourite movie i always cry when sinba's dad dies so when it comes to that part I get up to go to the bathroom I think jai nose that i get sad at that part so he grabs me and pulls me back down '' dont worry babe im here you can cry on me'' I dont even struggle i just lay back into Jai's arms and watch the rest of the movie '' Jai I Love You'' I look up at jai and he kisses me gently on the lips and says '' Emily I. Love. You. Too'' he says it as we kisses my nose and forehead '' My butterfly'' i start to giggle as that was his nickname for me. Soon are lips are touching again and this time it doesn't stop we get very passionate and I climb onto his lap I start to kiss down his neck on to his collor bone a little moan leaves Jai's lips I know he loves this and i can feel him getting hard he flips me over so that he's on top he kisses from my head to neck I moan and jai stops '' do you want to do this only if you are ready'' I pull him down and kiss him again ''yes i want to jai i love you'' within seconds i pull jai's top off and he takes off mine our kiss never breaks. That day was amazing.

Jai POV ~ I wake up and emily is fast asleep on my chest she looks so beautiful when she is asleep it was 5pm and i look at my phone shit i have rehearsals in a hour i try to get up and not wake emily i pull on my boxers and pants i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth yes i have my own tooth brush in Emily's but she has her own at mine to after i brush my teeth i walk back into the room and emily is up '' hey babe i thought u left'' emily gets up and kisses me on the cheek '' babe i'd never leave you come with me to rehearsals the boys are heading there now'' i follow her into the bathroom and pull her in for a hug '' ok give me 5 minutes i need to change'' i walk back out to the bedroom and see the suitcase I dont want emily to leave ill miss her so much i cant wait to tell her that she will be coming with us on tour i asked her parents and they said yes once she is safe i'd never let anyone hurt my butterfly. Emily walks out with high waist shorts and one of my jumpers and beanies that luke gave her. '' you ready babe'' she says I get up and take her hand we walk downstairs and head out the door. Outside is Beau Daisy Luke. Luke and daisy got together last month she really make him happy I just hope he doesn't have feelings for emily anymore I'd hate to see daisy get hurt.It's about a 10 minute drive to the studio its small but it's great soon enough we can get a bigger studio after the tour which is in 2 months time. Kate Skip and James are here already we walk in and see Kate and Skip holding hands yes they are also together since the night i dared him to ask out the girl he likes he was shocked when kate said yes to the date with a kiss all that night he has a big smile on his face and was all loved up with kate they are so cute together. James cousin Lexi was here she was helping with some dance moves that we are doing along to our songs I think Beau might have a small crush on lexi he always has to be next to her when we are dancing and they are always flirting with each other she is 20 and amazing at dancing james gave beau a look as in not to even look at my cousin or ill beat you look beau slowly backed off a small bit and james gave him a thank you nod.

4 hours later

We spent all day going over the dance moves and I think we all got them down perfectly Daisy Kate and Emily all cheered for us when we done the songs and dance moves we got a few cheeky whistles off them to. We all headed to maccas we all are starving we walk in and there is a group of girls at the counter when they see us the run up and starts calling us '' luke i love you '' '' skip marry me'' ''jai be my boyfriend please '' OMG beau please marry me'' ''james follow me on twitter'' some girl throws a paper airplane at me and I hand it to james.Security had to move the girls away as it was getting to much for us to handle. I ordered 2 big macs one plain and the other with just tomato sauce and went over to a table that could fit all of us i sat next to emily and put my arm around her she looked upset i wonder what's wrong.

Emily's POV ~

We head to maccas and girls came running up to the boys i kept getting looks of the girls as in who the fuck are you i tried to ignore it but then i could hear them say '' who is that ugly bitch with jai why would be go with her she is so fat and ugly she must be a slut see the way she is flirting with luke god she is some slut'' one girl says and the rest agree with her they must have saw me and luke talking and presumed i was flirting with him he was going out with daisy my best friend i'd never do something like that. I felt jai put his arm around me he knew something was wrong as he pulled me in close but i pulled away a bit the fans didn't know about us yet so i didn't want them girls to say more things about me so i text jai:

Emily :MyJaiBear: babe im sorry i didn't mean to pull away it just them girls they are saying mean stuff about me i don't want to add more fuel to the fire i love you jai brooks xxxx

jai looks down at this phone and looks up at the group of girls and gets up he starts walking over to them I hear him say to them '' If ye sluts have nothing better to do can you fuck off and stop calling MY GIRLFRIEND yes my girlfriend all those horrible names yes we can all hear you and im fucking sick of it now shut up or leave '' the girls look at jai with a shocked faced i cant believe he just told them im his girlfriend god i love this boy i get up and walk over to him and kiss him on the lips just to show them girls that he is mine and nobody else. We walk back over to our table and everyone was like wow you go emily i smile and take Jai's hand and put it around me this feels nice and i never want him to let go i love Jai Brooks. I will never let him go EVER.

Right everyone hope ye like the new chapter ive re read it and i think its okay ill try do another chapter tommorow

comment~rate~vote~feedback