Chapter 18 ~ New Start New Look New Me.

Chapter 18 ~ New Start New Look New Me.

Emily Pov~

Its been a few days since jai came over he has really cheered ben up and they have finished building their lego. Tonight me and the girls are going out we haven't been out since ireland I can't wait to go out. I'm meeting daisy in town to go shopping as I walk out I see the beau luke and jai '' Hey emily where you off too'' Luke shouted I walk over to them and say '' into town meeting dasiy we are going shopping for tonight'' I smile ''tonight?' jai says '' yeah me and the girls are going out tonight'' I say I look at jai and he looks so cute. ''We are going to town anyway if you want a lift?'' Beau says ''yes please'' I smile. Luke and Beau are in front me and jai are in the back ''so you looking forward for tonight?'' jai says I look over to him and say ''ya i am haven't been out since ....'' I stop ''ireland'' jai says ''ehhh ya since then'' 10 minute later we are in town I text daisy telling here where I am.

Emily: Beau dropped me off i'm by the cinema where will I meet you? xx

Daisy: Stay where you are ill be there in 5 minutes xxx

The boys said they will stay with me until daisy gets here so we sit on a bench outside the cinema.'' so emily are you going to pull tonight'' Beau says I look over at jai and he looks sad '' ehhh not sure'' I look at beau and give him the what the fuck look he just smiles. Daisy has joined us and we are saying goodbye to the boys ''Text me when your done'' Beau says '' okay bye''. Me and daisy walk off ''dasiy?'' I look at her ''yes em'' she looks at me ''do you think i should pull tonight?'' I ask her ''only if you want why did jai say something to you'' she says ''no beau did but i think he just said it to piss jai off'' i reply back ''do you want to pull tonight'' daisy said ''No not really I just want jai'' i say ''well then we must do something about that'' daisy said with a smile ''what are you up to daisy'' i look at daisy ''you are getting a make over girl'' with that daisy drags me into the hairdressers it all happened so fast a hour and a half later I take a look in the mirrior ''holy shit I love it'' I say to daisy ''now its time to find you a dress'' Daisy says pulling me into a shop. After a two hours of shopping we find the perfect dress (link below) and black heels.

http://fashiontrendseeker.com/wp-content uploads/2013/09/Homecoming-Dress-Trends-for-2013-6.jpg

When we were done I texted Beau.

Emily: Hey are ye still around?

Beau: I am jai and luke are going cinema want me to drop you home?

Emily: yes plz collect me at nandos and I have a suprise :)

Beau: Im going to be a uncle? :P

Emily: no you cunt ! just wait and see

Me and daisy walk to nandos and wait for beau. After 10 minutes Beau finally pulls up he walks over to us ''hey daisy where is emily and who is this beautiful girl'' he says and winks ''ehh beau that is emily hahaha'' beau looks at me and blinks '' really you didn't notice it was me?'' i say to beau '' no i didn't you look amazing why the change?'' beau points at my hair '' make over'' i smile. Me beau and daisy pull up outside the brooks house i rush inside so nobody will see me and daisy walks in to. we spend the rest of the day getting ready Kate and Tanya have joined us now and we are taking loads of pictures and post one ''all ready for skyroof with my girls'' i ask the girls not to tag me in it as i want my new look to be a suprise.

Jai Pov~

When emily said she was going out tonight i wish i was going out with her so i could protect her dance with her kiss her god i just want to be with her. ''Boys will we go out tonight?'' i say to luke beau daniel and james ''yeah where will go?'' james asks ''skyroof its new'' i say ''yeah ok'' the boys say. We go to get ready I hope emily is going there to. I take a few selfies and follow some fans on twitter and instgram I see a pictrue daisy post its a picture of her kate and tanya and some other girl I don't know she looks cute. 1 hour later we head to the club god its packed I walk up to the bar and get a vodka and coke I see the cute girl with daisy kate and tanya damn that dress is amazing on her I down my drink and walk over to the boys. After a few more drinks me and the boys are dancing Kate and daniel are dancing together luke and daisy are dancing together beau is dancing with that cute girl and me and james are just talking '' hey james whos that with beau'' I ask james ''not sure jai she looks amazing though have you seen emily at all i thought she would be out'' james asks me ''haven't seen her yet ill be back ill ask beau if he has seen her'' I start to think what if emily is sick and didn't come out or what if she is with some guy and is dancing with him I reach to beau and i see the girl fuck its emily '' wow'' i say to her ''hey jai'' emily says '' I didn't even know it was you emily you look amazing'' i say giving her a hug ''thanks jai just thought i'd have a make over'' she smiles ''you didn't need it but you do look beautiful'' i whisper in her ear.

 Emily Pov~

Jai walks over he looks shocked when he saw me ''wow'' hey says ''hey jai'' i smile at him ''I didn't even know it was you emily you look amazing'' he says to me i can feel my cheeks burning up ''thanks jai thought i'd have a make over'' i smile at jai and beau. Jai leans in and whispers ''you didn't need it but you do look beautiful'' he says in my ear. I want this boy so much I still love him. Its now 3am and we are really drunk me and jai have been dancing with eachother all night '' emily can we talk outside'' jai says to me ''yeah come on i need air anyway'' i grab his hand and walk outside.When we get outside I start to get dizzy jai seen me stubble a bit so we holds me and walks me over to a bench ''i love you jai brooks'' i say to him ''you still love me after everything'' he replies '' yes i do i've never stopped loving you'' I lean in and so does jai once our lips touch i feel like fireworks are going off around us ''Jaidon Domenic Matthew Brooks will you be my boyfriend again?'' I pull away from the kiss '' Emily Alexandra Collins I thought you would never ask I would love to be your boyfriend again I love you so much'' jai says then he kisses my forehead nose and lips '' I love you Jai''. We flag down a taxi and head home in the taxi jai keeps kissing my neck trying to leave hickeys but i keep saying no the taxi man keeps looking in the mirror and just smiles. We finally get home me and jai head over to mine since its just my mam and ben now the house has been so quite I do miss my dad and so does ben. We get upstairs to my room and jai jumps on my bed while i go get my pjs  I walk back into my bedroom and jai is just his boxers I stand there just looking at his perfect toned abs god ive miss that ''sorry but i've a girlfriend she wouldn't like you staring at me like that'' jai says and smiles ''well your girlfriend said i can look all i want so shut up'' I walk over to jai and push him down on the bed I climb onto his lap and lean in.The kiss gets heated very fast and jai has flipped me over so now he is on top. Jai starts to kiss down my neck leaving small little hickeys he then kisses my collar bone which makes me moan a small bit. It is getting very steamy now and next thing i know is we are both naked and ready.I think ye know what happens next :P 

So what ye think :) got a bit steamy in the end so had to end it was running out things to say :) 

rate

comment

follow

feedback 

thank you