Chapter 15 ~ Single or Taken

hey so there is only going to be a few more chapters until i end this story i will be starting a new one soonish so keep a look out :) thanks for reading up to this point of the story hopw ye like the next few chapters. 

Im skipping the plane ride as i couldnt think of anything so to start this chapter emily tanya kate and daisy are all back in emilys house and talking about the whole emily and jai thing so enjoy :)

Chapter 15 ~ Single or Taken 

Emily POV

Me and the girls are all in my house its really late so we head upstairs to my room. I turn on my phone and see that i have a few messages and loads of twitter notifications i click into twitter and see loads of fans asking me what is wrong with Jai most say ''what happened with you and Jai'' ''you better have not hurt him'' others were saying ''you bitch'' you slut'' ''Jai was too good for you anyway'' after reading a few more i click into Jai;s account and see his last tweet '' I've lost my everything my whole world my reason for livling'' alot of fans are asking him whats wrong butt he doesnt reply. I click out of twitter and throw my phone on to my bed while the girls get into their pjs we are all bate from the flight so we head to bed. I lay down thinking off all the tweets i got from the fans was jai to good for me? i guess i have to deal with all the hate in the morning before i know it my eye lids are slowly close. I fall asleep looking at the picture of me and jai that is on my bedside table.

Jai POV

Emily hasn't talked to me since we got back she ignored me the whole care ride home. I fucked up so bad I don't know how i can fix this i tweeted a few times on twitter and all the fans are worried I also saw what they are saying to emily they have no right calling her a bitch and a slut she is none of those when i saw that one that says i was to good for emily that made me cry its the other way around emily is too good for me and i fucked it up i need to fixs this and i need help. ''boys come here for a sec i need your help '' i shout to the boys who are all downstairs making something to eat. No one replys so i was downstairs and they are all on the couch watching tv ''didn't ye hear me calling ye i need help to win back emily'' nobody moves their eyes away from the tv so i walk up and turn it off when i do luke yells '' yes we heard you jai but none of us are going to help you what you did to emily has broken her heart i don't think you can ever win her back'' i look at luke and he is now standing up with anger '' i know what i did hurt her but i was drunk please boys i need her help i love her'' beau stands up and walks over to me '' jai you really fucked up but your my brother and i see how happy emily makes you so we will help right boys ?'' beau looks at luke james and daniel with a serious face '' ok ok we will help but i dont know if she will ever forgive you jai'' luke says sitting back down '' thank you'' i say as i run upstairs to mine and lukes room i have to plan what i must do and say to emily to win her back even if it takes me hours days months or even years im going to get my girl back.

Ok so short chapter again sorry but im bate and cant keep my eyes open so goodnight and thanks for reading rate,comment,feedback thanks <3