From cell to cell || Season 1

request

"the reader and Bellamy have feelings for each other, but when they were finally starting to show it to each other, the reader finds out Bellamy slept with Raven. She gets mad and leaves camp, but gets caught by Grounders."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOUR POV

I was helping Murphy clean the meat that the hunting teams had brought back and I was starting to get tired of it. I was tired of being enclosed inside the camp; yeah, it was bigger than the cell I had been in the Ark, but it was still a cell. In case it wasn't clear by now, I didn't like being imprisoned.

- "We could be out there." I groaned for what seemed like the 100th time.

- "Y/N, you know it's not safe out there. Look what happened to me the..."

- "No, no." I quickly cut him off, not wanting to relive those days again. "I mean, I know that; what I meant is that we could be living freely out there without the Ark if it weren't for those stupid Grounders."

- "Your point?"

- "I'm pissed they are ruining our lives." I sighed annoyed, throwing my hands in the air. "It's like being back up there!"

- "And what do you suggest?"

- "How many of them could there be?"

- "Hundreds?"

- "Thousands most probably." Raven walked past beside us. "Cleaning duty, huh?"

- "Yeah, apparently I'm too weak to go out there."

- "Bellamy said that because he is into you and doesn't want you to get hurt." Murphy smiled to himself.

- "I hate being treated like a piece of crystal silverware." I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest, knife still on hand.

- "And you agreed because you like him too and you want to stay on his good side to get some benefits out of it and..."

- "What's with the long face?" I ignored Murphy's latest comment, cutting him off before he said something I'd made him regret later, and focused back on Raven.

- "It's nothing." She smiled.

- "You're a terrible liar, Reyes. The last time I saw you walking around like a zombie was when... Oh, it's Finn, isn't it?"

I didn't know Raven that much, but everyone in camp was aware by now of the love triangle between Finn, Clarke, and her.

- "We broke up and I'm trying to get over it."

- "Whatever you did wasn't effective at all." I chuckled, slightly amused. "I'd suggest..."

- "Don't suggest breaking something." Murphy laughed beside me.

- "Well, do you have a better idea?" I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

- "Of course, I do: sleep with someone else."

- "I already tried that." Raven sighed.

- "Then they didn't make a good job." I laughed. "Who was it anyway?"

- "You are so nosy." Murphy shoved me with his elbow, making me move away from him.

- "I'm just trynna get the info on whom not to sleep with." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Maybe you should too."

- "We both know you have your eye on someone already."

- "Whatever." I pushed him playfully to the side.