Moving away video

Kailani's outfit👆🏽

Kailani's outfit👆🏽

Leilani's outfit👆🏽

Leilani's outfit👆🏽

Third POV
Leilani and Kailani start filming their intro for their video "what's poppin YouTube squad it's your girl Leilani and your girl Kailani". * Kailani throws the peace sign up and sticks her tongue out*. Then they start explaining to there fans that they'll be moving from Hawaii to Texas but they'll be back for vacations or visits.

"I know you guys see the title of this video we are going to be leaving Hawaii and moving to Texas but not right though in like a couple of weeks we have something to tell y'all at the end of the video," says Leilani to the camera. "Guys it's ok because we're going to move with our mom because are a dad has his business to run down here plus we do have move family in Texas on are mom side of the family," says  Kailani.

"But we are going to be coming back to visit is a dad and come here for vacation. And we're going to be dropping new merch soon it's going to be dad caps, hoodies, phone cases for iPhones and Androids" says Leilani.

Leilani POV
I explained everything to the YouTube squad that we're moving to Texas it's not a bad thing that we're moving because we are going to be coming back to this house to visit our and stuff plus coco's coming with me.

Kailani POV
Explaining to the fans that were moving is good because we do have more family in Texas on my moms side but I am kinda sad because we are leaving my two best friends Bret and Nikita but it's ok because they can visit us and we are having a makeup tour in four months and my birthday is in 5 days so we're going to tell the squad and have birthday bash for me which is next Saturday.

Back to third POV
"We have family in Texas and guess what your girls birthday is in a week and we're going have a birthday bash for me which is in 7 days so you guys can get your tickets for it. The time is 2 pm through 6 pm which is 4 hours of fun because there's going to be games, food, music, pictures and you can buy some of the new merch there" says Kailani.

"Yup guys so go buy those ticket for the birthday bash and if you take pictures with us tag us in the post so we can repost them, oh if you guys bring stuff for Kai there will be a table for the gifts and box for the cards if you guys bring any,"says Leilani. "Sorry guys that's the end of the YouTube video more details of the birthday bash with being in the link in the description below," says Kailani.

*points down so people know description box is and Kailani does the outro* see you guys next Saturday and Tuesday peace.

Kailani POV
I close out the video and I edited it for a couple of hours I seen duke come lays next to me on my bed. I pet him some then I finish editing and then I posted the video I go on Snapchat and records "Guys new videos up go like and comment under it I might respond to you guys".

After I finish posting my Snapchat video and I go to Lani's room and see her on Instagram posting a video about our recent video I posted 5 seconds ago.