School time

(A/N: Might be short and play the video in the middle)

Kai's pov
-The alarm goes off-
I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. It's the first day of school for me and my sister and I'm not in the mood to go because it's 7 in the morning, I walked to my clothes and picked out an outfit and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I put on a black shirt the says "Drop out" on the front then my white ripped jeans and then my gray Jordan's.

Kai's outfit 👇🏽

I walked out of my bathroom and sprayed some perfume on

I walked out of my bathroom and sprayed some perfume on. I grabbed my camera since it's my first day of school I should vlog it.

I turned on my camera and vlogged for a little bit. "Hey guys, I know y'all are wondering "kai why are you put this early" I'm up early because it's my first day of school," I said to my camera.

I grabbed a jacket, my book bag and my phone with my charger and headed out of my room. "I think Lani's up, I'm not sure but we're going to school," I told the camera. I grabbed a granola bar and ate while waiting for Lani.

Lani's pov
I woke up alright and did my hygiene. I had got dressed in a black thrasher shirt with white jeans and I put on my black Foamposite.

Lani's Outfit👇🏽

I grabbed my phone, headphones/ charger, and my bookbag

I grabbed my phone, headphones/ charger, and my bookbag. I walked downstairs and saw kai was already down there eating. "Hey, are you ready for school?" I asked her. "Yeah, I was just vlogging a little" kai said back.

"Are the guys meeting us there in the front?" Kai asked me. "Probably Tommy said they'll meet us by the lobby," I told her. We headed out to my car and drove to school. We listening to Kai's playlist since we have about us listening to music in each other's cars.

After us singing, I pulled up into the school parking lot and texted Tommy. So I know where to meet him and the guys at with Kai. Kai and I got out of my car and I locked it. We walked to the school and walked inside, I seen Tommy with the guys.

I guess one of them had tapped him because he turned around looked after me. Tommy walked over with the boys following behind him. "Do y'all have your schedules?" Jay asked us.

"Yeah," I said handing him my schedule. "We got the same classes together," Jay said. "These classes are going to be wild," I told him. "I got some classes with Jiggy and Dre and most with Tommy," Lani said.

Third POV
Everyone had went to class, Kai and Jay have a math class together. While Lani, Tommy and Jiggy have science together and Dre had a social studies. Jay and Kai sat together since Alex wasn't there.

Alex is one of Jabez's friends that has classes with him. After a couple of classes later, everyone had lunch together. "So how do you like the school so far?" Jiggy asked. "I like it, my classes are good" Lani said. "What about you Kai?" Tommy asked.

"It's good but I have to see if my choir class is good along with the sports teams," Kai said. "The track team is good because I'm on it," Tommy said. The girls were still talking about the teams they were going to join while eating there food.

After lunch, everyone had went to class. The boys and Lani had Gym while Kai had Choirs. The teacher had introduced Kai to the class and told her to sit next to a girl named Brieanna.

Kai's pov
After having lunch the squad, I had walked to the choirs room. The class seem fine, I introduced myself to everyone then sat next to a girl named Brieanna. "She's going to make you sing in front of the class, so watch out," Brieanna said.

I nodded and listen to the others sing, some of them were good and others were ok. I was scrolling through my playlist of songs and I had found a song from Billie Eilish, "Idontwannabeyouanymore".

(Play the video)

I had put my headphones in and listen to the song then I sung it quietly expecting no one to listen but I guess the class heard me because all there heads were turned. I kept going since I got everyone's attention and some were shocked that I was singing while others were recording.

After I got finished singing the class started clapping for me. The teacher had came over to me to talk about my singing. "That was good" the teacher said. "Thanks" I said. "Are you thinking about doing the concert?" The teacher asked.

"I don't know yet, I have to think about it" I said to her. "Just let me know your answer but Friday" the teacher said. I just nodded my head and listen to my music and waited for the bell to ring.

Lani's pov
I walked in the gym with the boys and the class was somewhat big but it was a good size since there were like four teachers. Tommy showed me who Mrs. Ross was along with the other teachers.

I guess I got put in the advanced gym class because she was talking about lifting weights and stuff. I went in the locker room with the girls and got changed then put my stuff in my locker.

We all walked all and we headed outside to weight room and stuff. I did some working out but not a lot, they had some of the kids go outside walking the track and playing games.

So I decided to go out there and play, I seen the guys out there playing. They we're playing ultimate football, I got put on the team with somewhat good people but I had fun.

Because the team was winning when I started playing, after my team had won the game i took a break from playing. I actually enjoy playing with my team, after a couple of minutes my class had went inside to go change. I changed and I waited for the guys since it was our lasted class.

The guys had walked out the locker room and I walked with them and we talked. We were also looking for Kai. "Kai texted sayings she's by the office," Jay said. We walked to the front office.

Third POV
Lani and the guys walked to the office to meet Kai to leave. "Hey how was gym?" Kai asked. "It was good, I worked out a little bit," Lani said. "How was chorus?" Jay asked.

"It was good, I sung in front of the class then got offered to sing in a concert" Kai said. "Congrats," the guys said. "Thank you, now let's leave," Kai said.

They had left the school and drove to the girls house to hang out, but Kai had some homework to do which wasn't that hard. "I see your busy I'll come back," jay said.

"Come back," Kai said whining. And he walked back into the room. "You called," Jay said with a goofy look. Kai had laughed and put her school stuff away. "So how was your day?" Jay asked. "It was good," Kai answered.

"When are you going to do sports?" Jay asked. "Once I get settle in with the school I'll do them," Kai replied. "Ok," Jay said.

The two talked more while Kai was finishing her homework after they finished the vlog the Kai had started earlier today and did the outro.

Kai edited the vlog and posted the video. Kai and Jay went downstairs to see their friends eating burgers and fries. "How come nobody told me we had food down here," Kai said.

"I didn't know you where hungry," Lani teased. "There's food for you two in the kitchen and Lani stop teasing your sister!" Their mom had yelled from the kitchen.

Kai ran into the kitchen and seen there was food waiting for her. Kai ate her food that was there with Jay and talked about random things.

(A/N: Sorry for not updating this book, but I'll try to post more.)