They cute or whatever

(That's kailani's personality and her birthday is April👆🏽)

Jabez POV
I finished editing my video with my mom letting her read my Instagram DMs and letting her reaction to my fans' comments. After I did that I hung out with my friends and my friend Tommy showed us this video with these two girls that were dancing I guess their sisters.

Tommy POV
I showed the guys this video with theses two sisters named the Lani Sisters and I thought Jabez should react to them for his next video because they find.

I hear Jiggy saying "We should react to them" and I told him I had the same Idea because the older one is cute.

We asked Jabez he said it's a good idea for his next video because he has nothing played and said they can do it Saturday but they had to look them up more.

Andre had to look them up and said: "Their sisters and their names are Leilani and Kailani".

Jabez pov
I agreed that it was a good idea to react to them because they can dance very well and I really had nothing planned I might start doing reacting to dubsmahes.

Andre pov
I looked up the girls that Tommy had showed us and their names were Leilani and Kailani. I told the guys "Leilani's older she's 17 and Kalani is 15 but she's turning 16 in 5 days."

And that they had a YouTube channel called The Lani Sisters they just posted a new video called we're moving. I told the guys "they live in Hawaii" I clicked on their YouTube video and showed the guys and we started watching it.

Third POV
Andre had looked up the girls and seen that they just posted their new video and he clicked on it and showed the guys.

In the middle of the video, Kailani said "they're moving to Texas" and the guys were surprised about it because there have two famous girls moving from Hawaii to Texas even though Jabez is famous too.

Jabez said "the one with straight hair is cute" knowing Kailani's 15 but she's going to turn 16 in 5 days but they also heard that she's having a birthday bash for her and their tickets we're in the description box below.

Andre clicked the drop-down arrow and clicked the link for there tickets which was only $19 for the regular ticket and $20 for VIP because there were 2 VIP passes to hang out with the girls and you get free merch plus a picture with them.

Jiggy pov
When Tommy showed us the video of the girls dancing Andre looked them up and their names were the Lani sisters.

The name sounds cute but then I looked at Andre's phone again and they posted a YouTube video called "We're moving" and Andre clicked on it and we all started watching it until I heard Jabez say "Kailani was cute" I mean she's cute but not like her sister Leilani but then Tommy said, "Leilani is fine".

~In Hawaii at the girl's house~

Leilani pov
We were hanging out with Bret and Nikita talking about doing a YouTube video because morphe has new brushes and Rihanna has new makeup so we decided to make a video about there makeup and products.

But my sister loves Rihanna's makeup and herself some Jordan's but I was thinking about customizing some shoes for her because Kai loves herself some Jordan's.

So I might need to talk to Bret and Nikita about that and I'm thinking about getting coco some new toys while I'm at it.

Bret pov
Since it's Kai's birthday in 5 days Nikita and I are thinking about filming a YouTube video about us taking her out and spoiling her to death because she's like my little sister that I never had besides princess but she's older.

Or whatever plus we should find kai a little boyfriend so she won't be single when she moved.

Nikita pov
I and Bret have been talking about what we're going to do for kai's birthday gift and we were thinking about taking her out for shopping.

So we decided we need to make a YouTube video and film her reaction for it plus her birthday bash is on the same day but we think will take her out for breakfast and then shopping because her bash is at 2 pm.

So I think we're going to tell her parents and lani about it and Bret and I were thinking about finding her a guy since she's moving to Texas there might be some Texas guys the so we might need to go on Instagram for them since she and her sister are dancers.

There are some cute guys that dance but we needed to look for one so we needed to ask lani what type of guys do kai like and what she's into.

Third POV
"Kai what are you into because we needed to know what you want even though we know you like Jordan's and makeup," said Nikita.

"To be honest I already have my gift because I have my two best friends and my sister so really y'all can surprise me with anything you like plus y'all don't need to spoil me," said Kai happily.

"Aww sis we want to because you are like a younger sister to us expect Lani because you are her younger sister but you know what we mean," said Bret.

I think I know what you want because it's not that hard to figure out said Lani curiously. "Is it a boyfriend because we can find you one because you single as a Pringle and you need to be ready to mingle sis?" said Nikita.

"Since y'all moving to Texas you need a boyfriend from there so we're going to go on Instagram and find you a boyfriend since you dance and stuff," said Bret excitingly.

"You guys are crazy I don't nobody would like me or have a crush on me," said Kai. "Sis you fine as ever you know a guy would fall for you especially the light skins guys I know they do because they always commenting under your stuff because I check," said Lani.

"Okay your right they do but who would want me and I know some guys would date me for my looks," said kai.

"Will find the right one for you and I know you like light skins so we'll find you one," said Bret. "Okay do y'all want and find me something cute and nobody ugly," said Kai.