Party time

During the middle of the chapter play the song
The day of the party
Kai's pov
I woke up and i felt something that wasn't right because my pillow doesn't feel like that until I seen I'm laying on Jays chest and he's sleep. I got up and did my daily routine(showering and stuff) I pick out some champion sweatpants and a crop white t-shirt with a red jacket and my white air forces and today is my birthday.

Today I needed get my hair and nails done but I needed wait for jabez because he said he wants to come with me. I walked in my room(she was in her bathroom) and seen jabez up sitting on my bed.

"Morning sorry I fell asleep in your bed" Jay said. "Your ok and you needed get ready so I can get my hair and nails done" I said.

But I heard a knock on my door until I opened and see my besties and my sister they singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. I smiled because they didn't have to do anything like that. Bret told me him and Nikita wanna take me out for breakfast and take me shopping.

(Thats what she's wearing for breakfast☝🏽)

I waited for everyone to get ready and we all left the house. Lani was matching me but she wore some different and her vans.

(Lani's outfit☝🏽)

(Lani's outfit☝🏽)

Third pov
Everyone got into separate cars but it was Lani, Kai, Tommy and Jay in a car and Bret, Nikita, Andre and Don to a car. They went to Bob Evans for breakfast. When they got into the restaurant Kai seen her parents waiting for them to have breakfast.

They all sat down because Kai sat across from her parents, Jay sat next to her, Bret and Nikita sat next to each other, Tommy sat next to Lani which she next to her mom and finally don and Andre sat next to each other which was next to the girls dad.

The waiter came by and introducing himself and asking them what they wanted to drink. Kai order a Mountain Dew, Lani order a coke, Bret order water, Nikita order a Sprite, Don order Root beer, Andre order water, Tommy order water, Jabez order water and The girls parents had order coffee.

They waiter wrote down their orders and told them he'll bring them back there drinks. Jabez started talking to the guys and the girls start talking to their friends.